Jerry Sullivan Today

If MM hadn't confronted EM, Sullivan would have written an article blasting him for letting the vets run the team.

Sullivan sucks, he just looks for an excuse to throw meaningless spin on anything.

525214[/snapback]

Dave...I lost your number up there. I 'm coming up for New Years....PM me or reply (email is: PatrickBrown@Allstate.com)

For actaully having his finger in the pulse of the fans for once...

525218[/snapback]

I wonder if that's because it's his job?

Don't worry about Jerry saying that insubordination on a team is ok, if it comes from a popular player. Don't worry about Jerry being lax in lumping Losman in with McGahee's comments about chaos, when Losman has not uttered anything in the press contradictory to the coach's position.

For actaully having his finger in the pulse of the fans for once...

525218[/snapback]

And just like the fans, he knows absolutely nothing about what really is going on, and yet is willing to stand in judgement of people regardless of this fact.

TD Sucks!

MM Sucks!

EM Sucks!

How is it that so many people are convinced that certain people suck when absolutely NONE of them have any idea what really happened?

And just like the fans, he knows absolutely nothing about what really is going on, and yet is willing to stand in judgement of people regardless of this fact.

TD Sucks!

MM Sucks!

EM Sucks!

How is it that so many people are convinced that certain people suck when absolutely NONE of them have any idea what really happened?

525557[/snapback]

You suck!

Sorry...just seemed to be the appropriate response. :flirt:

TD Sucks!

MM Sucks!

EM Sucks!

525557[/snapback]

Yes, those guys certainly do suck and have and are proving it.

However, like him or not, I'm sure Jerry has more of an idea than a lot of people do.

When you say NONE of them have any idea I find that hard to believe. SOME of them were actually there and saw what and maybe even heard what happened.