Donahoe or Mullarkey

firstngoal

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To settle a "friendly - $" wager with my brother in law...if you had a choice...who would you fire - Donahoe or Mullarkey...one or the other...not both...we had a dissagreement on it that wound up being a bet on who the Bills fans would oust if they had a chance...I agreed not to say who I would fire on this forum but I will give this 24 hours and then tally up the results.

Donahoe :devil:

or

Mullarkey :D

522858[/snapback]

MM--then we can keep TD around so he can hire NorvTurner.

KL sure is a looker...but have you seen her tatas?  Very strange shape to those puppies.

523882[/snapback]

her ' ta ta's' are a hardship that 'I'-being of high moral character and in general a gracious and humble human being... would....yes would...be able to overlook.I care more about her inner beauty.

Can't pick just one.

Eschewing brevity, my analysis:

TD can't pick a coach for sh--, and MM can't coach for sh--. So, how does it get better with one of them staying? Can MM really learn from his mistakes? It doesn't seem like it week-to-week, and it almost seems like he coached with more balls and mental clarity last year.

As for GM I'm not even sure I have the confidence that Modrak would be good (or want to stay) in TD's stead either. He did make some good moves in Philly but they've had their best success since he left.

If there is any way on God's green earth to get Ron Wolf, we should pay to get him and trust him to pick the right coach. I really wouldn't mind seeing a guy like Fassel who has coached a Northeastern team to the Super Bowl, and shepherded some QBs in his time, but who knows. Also, whomever is in charge has to do everything in his power to keep Bobby April and, I'd say, Mouse McNally -- even though he's not been able to do much (many, including myself, would say that he's not been given much to work with). And good strength and conditioning (we can't get back Rusty Jones, but somebody great is needed) would help also.

At this point, all we have to go on is that MM has RW's vote of confidence from a few weeks ago. I'm not wishing for it, but a few more shaky losses and that may change.