The Bills will BEAT the Patsies! THAT'S

BuffaloBob

Drew will not be great in the win, but he will get the ball downfield more and he will be good enough. But the biggest reason that we will beat the Patties is that we'll finally clean up most of the stupid penalties and other mistakes that have held this offense back!

The defense will finally be rewarded for their outstanding play. Oh yeah, and they will chip in with a couple of key turnovers that will seal the deal!

Bills 24 Patties 20!

More likely the D will finally faulter and allow the Pats to score 24+ points...and there is NO WAY IN HELL the Bills O puts up 24+ points against the Pats D.

Pats 27

Bills 10

I have a feeling that this team will be much better in the second half of the season, but we're going to dig ourselves such a hole that it'll be too late to salvage the season at that point.

Someone is still dipping into Donaho's grape kool-aid punch bowl.

:doh:

37554[/snapback]

I may be happily tripping on TD's grape KA, but at least I am not drinking the TBD Guyana punch! LOL! I still have faith in this team and it will be rewarded. And then I'm going to laugh at all you suicide fans with no faith! :doh:

We've ended streaks in each of the first two games this season.....Why stop now....

First we stopped Jags away losing streak by letting dem walk down for a last second TD....

Then we stopped Rices consecutive game reception streak...

Now we beat the Pats to end there winning streak....

We will beat the Pats

Bills 17- Pats 13

Drew will not be great in the win, but he will get the ball downfield more and he will be good enough.  But the biggest reason that we will beat the Patties is that we'll finally clean up most of the stupid penalties and other mistakes that have held this offense back!

The defense will finally be rewarded for their outstanding play.  Oh yeah, and they will chip in with a couple of key turnovers that will seal the deal!

Bills 24 Patties 20!

37528[/snapback]

We haven't scored 24 points in the past 3 regular season games combined! Oy! We are in the same league as the Giants. Their D had 7 turnovers yesterday but the offense only scored 13 points.

And then I'm going to laugh at all you suicide fans with no faith!  :doh:

38937[/snapback]

If predicting one's team to lose to the defending Super Bowl champs after starting the season 0-2 and scoring 20 points in those 2 games while watching the champs start 2-0 and move the football with ease makes me a suicide fan, then yes, I'm suicidal.