London Fletcher's to Blame

BobbyC81

Frerotte was playing lousy and this play put Rosenfels into the game.

Have we forgotten anyone to blame??

521587[/snapback]

That's not fair. I mean, weren't Schoebel and Denney in on that hit too?

I actually place more of the blame for this loss on Schoebel. He picked off that pass in the 4th quarter and then just fell to the ground. He should have lateraled it back to McGee to return it for a TD, or even himself tried to break a few tackledsand run for a TD. Instead, he just fell to the ground, thereby costing us the game.

That's not fair. I mean, weren't Schoebel and Denney in on that hit too?

I actually place more of the blame for this loss on Schoebel. He picked off that pass in the 4th quarter and then just fell to the ground. He should have lateraled it back to McGee to return it for a TD, or even himself tried to break a few tackledsand run for a TD. Instead, he just fell to the ground, thereby costing us the game.

521590[/snapback]

I blame Schobel as well. If he hadn't intercepted that pass, Miami would have marched down the field and scored much sooner, leaving time on the clock for JP to pull out a come-from-behind win.... :blink:

I blame Schobel as well.  If he hadn't intercepted that pass, Miami would have marched down the field and scored much sooner, leaving time on the clock for JP to pull out a come-from-behind win.... :blink:

521846[/snapback]

Please we all know the true goat is Rian Lindell because he doesn't have the leg strength to kick a 70 yard field goal. [/sARCASM]

Wait a minute, this is a sarcasm-only thread...please take legitimate blame-allocation posts to the other 998 threads now on TSW.

521884[/snapback]

No no, there was sarcasm in there if you look deeper. Needing an INT to seal the deal?