Will anyone be fired after this?

Mark Vader

Doubtful. But I've seen enough of Mularkey's style of coaching to know that I don't like him as a coach. There's a rift in this team, with Sam and Eric and likely others. The rift exists because, I believe, they know how talented they are and they also know how difficult Mularkey makes it for them.

Had enough.

Donahoe can't pick a head coach to save his own life.

Welcome to Bengalhood of yore

I cannot explain why.  We just need to excecute better.  The chances are there, we just aren't capitalizing.  We need to work on excecuting better. 

Who am I?

519669[/snapback]

tHAT'S GREAT, AREN'T THESE BOZO'S READING THAT OFF THEIR SCRIPT.

Doubtful. But I've seen enough of Mularkey's style of coaching to know that I don't like him as a coach. There's a rift in this team, with Sam and Eric and likely others. The rift exists because, I believe, they know how talented they are and they also know how difficult Mularkey makes it for them.

Had enough.

519676[/snapback]

Agree, there is stuff that we don't know anything about. This guy is no better the Greggy.

Had enough.

519676[/snapback]

And I think this loss could linger forever if MM stays...I swear I am never for rash judgements, etc...But I honestly believe to send a message to the entire Organization, The Fans, and the NFL in general that this will not be accepted any longer in Buffalo, the whole freaking lot of them Needs to go ASAP...From TD on down, all of em'...Let TKO Coach em for the last 4 Games, I could care less...I want a House Cleaning now, period...Nothing else will do...