Will anyone be fired after this?

Mark Vader

And I think this loss could linger forever if MM stays...I swear I am never for rash judgements, etc...But I honestly believe to send a message to the entire Organization, The Fans, and the NFL in general that this will not be accepted any longer in Buffalo, the whole freaking lot of them Needs to go ASAP...From TD on down, all of em'...Let TKO Coach em for the last 4 Games, I could care less...I want a House Cleaning now, period...Nothing else will do...

519762[/snapback]

It is one of those monumental losses that could absolutely linger, as you said.

519771[/snapback]

Yep...And lets face facts...it's not like this Team was world beaters going into the Game...Time to blow it up and start from scratch...And I honestly believe that is the best move for this Team now...Get rid of em all...Front Office, Scouting, Coaching...All of em...Let someone else try...But get these freaking jokers away from my beloved Bills! They are killing My Bills... ;)

Yep...And lets face facts...it's not like this Team was world beaters going into the Game...Time to blow it up and start from scratch...And I honestly believe that is the best move for this Team now...Get rid of em all...Front Office, Scouting, Coaching...All of em...Let someone else try...But get these freaking jokers away from my beloved Bills! They are killing My Bills... ;)

519791[/snapback]

EXACTLY. Exactly!! They don't feel like "the BILLS" anymore. And I'm not just talking wins and losses (because that is obvious)...there's just, I don't know there's something. They have no character, they don't seem personable, there's just nothing there. Nothing. It's kind of sad.

EXACTLY.  Exactly!!  They don't feel like "the BILLS" anymore.  And I'm not just talking wins and losses (because that is obvious)...there's just, I don't know there's something.  They have no character, they don't seem personable, there's just nothing there.  Nothing.  It's kind of sad.

519797[/snapback]

We are definitely on the same Page here..It is REAL hard to put a finger on exactly why...and usually I'm never at a loss for words...But it is "something" and it is real...

Just blow the whole dang thing up and start over again...

We are definitely on the same Page here..It is REAL hard to put a finger on exactly why...and usually I'm never at a loss for words...But it is "something" and it is real...

Just blow the whole dang thing up and start over again...

519804[/snapback]

Might as well, there's gonna be a ton of dead cap hit next year with MW and Moulds anyways.... ditch the rest of the older dead weight, get as many draft picks for them as possible, and let the new regime suck it up for a year ala 2001.

Someone should be fired after this inexcusable loss.

The question is though, will Ralph do any firing?

Opinions, anyone?

519637[/snapback]

Though I don't think it will happen, it should. Mularkey and Gray betrayed their team today. The defense was in the zone and "feeling it" and Gray backed off and let them slip out of it. Mularkey for the second week in a row, gave up on a critical third down and ran the ball in a situation that could have won or changed the and needed at least some imagination. Both deserve to get their walking papers. We have at least interm replacements in Krumrie and Wyche, so why not send a stong message and let your investment (players) know you want them to have a chance to succeed.

Might as well, there's gonna be a ton of dead cap hit next year with MW and Moulds anyways.... ditch the rest of the older dead weight, get as many draft picks for them as possible, and let the new regime suck it up for a year ala 2001.

519838[/snapback]

Thing is Bro, if they get a Front Office, Scouting, and Coaching Staff that is REAL good, this whole thing could turn around quick...

It wont happen with this current bunch, unless blind luck plays a MAJOR role...Nothing like counting on blind luck... ;)

As much as it is need it won't happen. If Gilbride didnt get it no one ever will.

519651[/snapback]

Here's a radical thought. THE PLAY CALLING WAS BETTER UNDER GILBRIDE. He at least had some idea on how to construct a gameplan and not go into some sort of bombshelter in the 2nd half of a won game. This staff is dumbassed from top to bottom. GM, HC, OC and DC. Yes, DUMBASSED! And hopeless. Wake up Ralph!!!

Here's a radical thought.  THE PLAY CALLING WAS BETTER UNDER GILBRIDE.  He at least had some idea on how to construct a gameplan and not go into some sort of bombshelter in the 2nd half of a won game. 

519884[/snapback]

Sad but true.

Here's a radical thought.  THE PLAY CALLING WAS BETTER UNDER GILBRIDE.  He at least had some idea on how to construct a gameplan and not go into some sort of bombshelter in the 2nd half of a won game.  This staff is dumbassed from top to bottom. GM, HC, OC and DC.  Yes, DUMBASSED! And hopeless.  Wake up Ralph!!!

519884[/snapback]

mularky picked up the bits after gilbride was run out of pitts and TD is dumb enough to think he and clements could do it here.

we have TC/MM who are gilbride knock offs and grey who is a cheap clone of gregggggg williams.

we have downgrades of bad coaches who didn't get it done for buffalo.

they all have to go

519771[/snapback]

Right now coach April is the only one who stays. Hell, elevate him to HC. The results could not be worse.