Anyone else ready to give Sam Wyche a chance?

LabattBlue

I've been really quiet here over the last month and a half because I've become so disgusted with this whole organization, but I'd like to throw this one out there...

How about giving Sam Wyche a chance at being a head coach again? sh-- can TD, MM, JG and TC. Promote Modrak and let Wyche build a new staff. It's going to be a rebuilding next year anyways.

I've been really quiet here over the last month and a half because I've become so disgusted with this whole organization, but I'd like to throw this one out there...

How about giving Sam Wyche a chance at being a head coach again?  sh-- can TD, MM, JG and TC.  Promote Modrak and let Wyche build a new staff.  It's going to be a rebuilding next year anyways.

519529[/snapback]

If his voice can handle it I would have no problem with that

How about giving Sam Wyche a chance at being a head coach again?  sh-- can TD, MM, JG and TC.  Promote Modrak and let Wyche build a new staff.  It's going to be a rebuilding next year anyways.

519529[/snapback]

The parking attendent in Lot 2 could do a better job. Wyche as HC, Krumrie as DC and Modrak as GM sounds good to me.

519529[/snapback]

Nope. Sam's not the HC answer. Maybe as an in-the-booth OC, however...

519529[/snapback]

No thank you, get rid of the whole lot of them. Modrak has been helping TD build this mess of a team. Get rid of them all!

Start from scratch, it can't get any worse!

519529[/snapback]

maybe as INTERIM head coach... no way does this guy have the health to be a head coach.

519529[/snapback]

No way. I'm really sick of the head-coach experiments.

519529[/snapback]

I'm with you bro! Do you think we could bring back LeBeau?

519529[/snapback]

Nope...Sorry Bro, I want the whole lot gone...All of em...gone... ;)

Nope...Sorry Bro, I want the whole lot gone...All of em...gone... ;)

519596[/snapback]

I share your frustration as a long time Bills fan. I think this organization is crying for a HC with some experience and with the success Wyche had with the Bengals, he could be that man assuming his health isn't an issue. If not, give me any former HC who has had success in the NFL.

I share your frustration as a long time Bills fan.  I think this organization is crying for a HC with some experience and with the success Wyche had with the Bengals, he could be that man assuming his health isn't an issue.  If not, give me any former HC who has had  success in the NFL.

519622[/snapback]

What kind of success did Sam have with the Bucanneers after the Bengals? None. Don't want him.

519529[/snapback]

Why would you want to promote Tom Modrak?He's the root cause of the drafting personel problems,not TD.