Jax: 20 points - 2 wins....

SDS

There is a small difference between the winners and losers in this league. We could have won ugly today, but we don't know how.

Badobilz was right - this team just plays small. Henry's slipping, Drew's passes, key defensive lapses..... small time players on a small time team....

Badol was dead on. this team comes up small.

that being said, i don't like everything the offensive coaches are showing, either.

i was eerily calm when i saw bledsoe go down. i thought, hey. matthews can run this offense more effectively anyway. then i saw him laughing on the sidelines and i wanted to punch him out.

i've had enough. i can barely watch the buffalo bills, and that's so sad.

Badol was dead on. this team comes up small.

i was eerily calm when i saw bledsoe go down. i thought, hey. matthews can run this offense more effectively anyway.

37422[/snapback]

And exactly what leads you to this obvious conclusion? That he played a quarter and a half against 2nd and 3rd teamers in a freakin' preseason game? When the Bills ran a VERY small percentage of the offense's plays? LOL!

Give me a break! :doh:

And exactly what leads you to this obvious conclusion? That he played a quarter and a half against 2nd and 3rd teamers in a freakin' preseason game?  When the Bills ran a VERY small percentage of the offense's plays? LOL!

Give me a break!  :doh:

38991[/snapback]

Could he actually run it worse? I'm not sure at this point and I think Matthews sucks more than a $3 whore the day the rent's due.

Could he actually run it worse?  I'm not sure at this point and I think Matthews sucks more than a $3 whore the day the rent's due.

39038[/snapback]

I really dont think it can get any worse..why not play Matthews? Maybe just for a shot in the arm to the team, who knows???

Bledsoe is a SHORT TERM QB here anyway, so is Matthews, sure we scored 20 pts, but that TD yesterday was almost like a garbage TD IMO.

Could he actually run it worse?  I'm not sure at this point and I think Matthews sucks more than a $3 whore the day the rent's due.

39038[/snapback]

Of course he could and would. The guy has spent three weeks with us now taking second string reps. This is a stupid statement.

Yeah, let's put in the stop gap guy who until three weeks ago didn't even have a job. That sounds like a real boost to the offense. You people are nuts!

There is a small difference between the winners and losers in this league. We could have won ugly today, but we don't know how.

Do you really want to say that the Jags know how to win because they are sitting at 2-0?

That Hail Mary needed on 4th down against the Bills was from a team that knows how to win? The Broncos fumble at the end of the game yesterday was because the Jags know how to win?

I agree some teams know how to win and we aren't one of them. Neither are the Jags. There is a difference between being lucky and knowing how to win.

then i saw him laughing on the sidelines and i wanted to punch him out.

37422[/snapback]

Thanks alot brandon... :doh:

I was drunk and had almost forgotten seeing that yesterday. Now I'm sober and livid. I was so mad to see us doing so poorly and yet Bledsoe was acting like we were up 45 points.

I have spent alot of time on this board (and the other one before all of the controversy) defending QB's. I'm having a hard time defending the way an NFL starter was throwing the ball yesterday.

I don't expect that Matthews would be much better, but if we fail to do anything against the Patsies, why not throw him in to see if he can handle the system better?

You never know, he might not be half bad.