Official "off the bledsoe blandwagon" thread

todd

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe sucks but Shane Matthews is not the answer. There's nothing we can do to save this season. Nothing, and that includes the defense picking up a fumble to score a touchdown to force OT today, and then we win it with another defensive touchdown.

Our defense is pretty good, no question about it. But there is only so much they can do.

Nice tackle Troy Vincent! Looked like the same effort you gave when you broke Losman's leg.

Bledsoe sucks but Shane Matthews is not the answer. There's nothing we can do to save this season. Nothing, and that includes the defense picking up a fumble to score a touchdown to force OT today, and then we win it with another defensive touchdown.

Our defense is pretty good, no question about it. But there is only so much they can do.

Nice tackle Troy Vincent! Looked like the same effort you gave when you broke Losman's leg.

37330[/snapback]

I dont think anyone mentioned that shane matthews is the answer.We've all seen his act before

Alright I'm not gonna rip the guy, but yes he sucks so something needs to change soon.  Or else I hate to say it but the season will be over soon.

37335[/snapback]

i hate to say it but drew looks old now AND tell me why wasnt Willis in on the 4th and 1, all he did during the preseason was score touchdowns .........The hell with this loyalty crap let the best person play

Guest Guest_billsfaninnc_*

I've defended Bledsoe and stuck through him like a wife in an abusive marriage. But now is time for change. He just cannot make even the simple drop-off throws. How many did his mis-fire on today? Our O-Line was pretty good today. They gave him plenty of time. I'm just sick with watching him take 7 seconds to release the ball.

Shane Matthews and hurry back JP!