Official "off the bledsoe blandwagon" thread

todd

I know it pains you to admit it as much as it pains me.

I'm ready to have a beer with foxboro mike and let him tell me all the times bledsoe broke his heart.

the guy just has no magic. the bills are so boring to watch because you know we're going to be inefficient, and we're going to take sacks at the worst possible time.

it's not mcnally, folks.

i'm not impressed by the playcalling or game planning so far, in fact i'm pissed off, but it's not mularkey and clements either.

i don't think our players have any heart. and our most important player has no ability left to compete in this league.

there's no way around it. watch the tape. watch how low he holds the ball, even in junk. he's certainly not being coached to do that. Nobody on this Earth can fix him, I'm now convinced. 5 of those sacks are on him. One was on Travis, one was on Shelton. The other five were Bledsoes.

the bills are in deep schitt. if this keeps up, and it most likely will, people are going to stop buying the product. Then what?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the season's over, who do you play BESIDES Bledsoe? Losman's hurt, Brown's hurt, Matthews is gone at the end of the season (too). Maybe we should go sign some prospect FA QB and see if anything happens, just for good luck. Or Greg Zolman. Some unknown is better on a lost season than a known failure.

I'm off -- although I was only hanging on by a thread before.

Who was that NE fan who said that we would all fall in love with Drew, but in the end he would just break our hearts?  Well, he was right dang it.  :D

37367[/snapback]

ahhhh... foxboro mike. :blink:

Still ON the wagon, and you all will be grudgingly back tryng to cop a ride once this offense gets going.  :blink:

37375[/snapback]

Only way this wagon gets moving is if it hits a seriously sleep downhill slope...something to the effect of our next 3 opponents all come down with food poisoning the morning of the game and have to forfeit.

You can make a very convincing argument that we are the worst team in the league right now.

I was saying all last year that before I'd even discuss Bledsoe I wanted to see the piss-poor blocking in front of him addressed.

Well, I did. They look better (not GOOD, mind you. Just not as bad.) Bledsoe...passes all over the place, no pocket presence, no confidence. I saw it last week, obviously nothing this week changed my impression. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

Bledsoe has plenty left in the tank.

Any knowledgeable football fan knows that the 2nd week in a row of 2.6 yards per carry rushing allows the D to T off on the pass game. Blame Bledsoe if it makes it easier for you to swallow the fact that this offense is incapable of moving the ball on the ground. The O line can't run block and they sure as hell can't pass block.

Bledsoe is the scapegoat for the uninformed.

I support the QB for this team who's working with no running game.

His name is Drew Bledsoe and he's a damn good quarterback.

Well it finally happened for me. I have been a supporter through all this, kept blaming the line etc... He has become a Statue of what he was last year. He had time in the 2nd half today, he just stood there and waited to be sacked. I don't how good the coverage someone gets open even it's just underneath...

We have no alternative but he is done!

Bledsoe has plenty left in the tank. 

Any knowledgeable football fan knows that the 2nd week in a row of 2.6 yards per carry rushing allows the D to T off on the pass game.  Blame Bledsoe if it makes it easier for you to swallow the fact that this offense is incapable of moving the ball on the ground.  The O line can't run block and they sure as hell can't pass block. 

Bledsoe is the scapegoat for the uninformed. 

I support the QB for this team who's working with no running game.

His name is Drew Bledsoe and he's a damn good quarterback.

37423[/snapback]

:blink:

Brilliant reply to a fact-based post.

37504[/snapback]

here's your facts

Bledsoe

Record 9-15

Comp 424

Att 732

% 57.6

yds 4543

TD 19

INT 21

Yards per attempt 6.2

doesn't include sacks but i'm sure that all of those are the olines fault.

I've been behind Bledsoe until now, but he has completely lost it. What is the absolute worst to me is he has NO FIRE! He looks exactly the same at kickoff as when we're down 13-3. The entire offense follows his lead of having no balls and no friggin' fire!

At least Miami's McMichael threw his helmet and got in his linemen's faces. The entire team is on eggshells around Drew and his 'fragile confidence.' A teammate needs to call Bledsoe out asking for better play. Just like Thurman did to Jimbo years back. what would it hurt!? maybe it would piss Bledsoe off enough to actually show some emotion