Now that's a 'TAIL'-gate party!

That sure sounds like the bus that was right next to their tailgate.  :doh:

516262[/snapback]

It was.

We were tailgating with some friends I had made at the FOE and up rolls this old transit bus painted solid black with with the windows all blacked out. Damn I thought I was at a Raider game until about twnety stippers in red garb all looking like Hooters chicks roll out of the thing handing out passes for lap dances after the game. I thought it was a novel enough idea at the time and kicked myself in the ass fo not thinking of something like that... I didn't know they were illegally selling booze out of the joint, so that's where they went wrong. To make a long story short, Eryn and I left the stadium early because of the crap we were taking from some of the Bucs fans, so we never returned to redeem our lap dance vouchers. Dammit.

I wish I hadn't thrown that voucher out because I would have on ebay this AM.

It was.

We were tailgating with some friends I had made at the FOE and up rolls this old transit bus painted solid black with with the windows all blacked out.  Damn I thought I was at a Raider game until about twnety stippers in red garb all looking like Hooters chicks roll out of the thing handing out passes for lap dances after the game.  I thought it was a novel enough idea at the time and kicked myself in the ass fo not thinking of something like that...  I didn't know they were illegally selling booze out of the joint, so that's where they went wrong.  To make a long story short, Eryn and I left the stadium early because of the crap we were taking from some of the Bucs fans, so we never returned to redeem our lap dance vouchers. Dammit.

I wish I hadn't thrown that voucher out because I would have on ebay this AM.

516466[/snapback]

I thought only Bills fans were unruly. Get your facts straight. :doh:

To make a long story short, Eryn and I left the stadium early because of the crap we were taking from some of the Bucs fans, so we never returned to redeem our lap dance vouchers. 

Never returned??? Uh, I thought you were parked right next to them?? Sounds like you guys were first in line!! :doh::D

That really is not a bad idea and could have gotten away with alot longer if they wouldn't have distrubuted flyers the dumd MOFO's

516524[/snapback]

Selling alcohol was definately a major negative also.

When I start my mobile blue wagon I'll make sure people understand it is BYOB!

Don't sell alcohol, and don't charge them for lap dances. Instead, you're selling them a plastic cup to contain some alcohol. And the $20/$40 are "donations" for the RV's gas fund.

516811[/snapback]

Does this kind of crap ever work? Seriously?

erynthered? Boom? This couldnt be the same one could it?

516258[/snapback]

Hmmm. My last sighting of Thailog was seeing him in line to get into an RV at the Ralph parking lot....