Game ball to Jason Peters

NavyBillsFan

Put in a position against one of the best in the game. He did his best against Peppers.

This kid is NOT being used the way he should.

should be catching balls over the middle and using that 300 pound frame.

Shows what nipple head we have running the show.

Anybody check the Pittsburgh waver wire? I cant wait to see who we get next? Who is selling popcorn down there? Bring him up!

Peters got worked by Peppers all day long. Not sure what you watched but Peters was way outclassed. The only time he didn't was when Peppers went out and the Bills switched to the hurry up. As soon as Carolina called TO and Peppers was back on the field, we stopped our progress and only got a FG.

As soon as Carolina called TO and Peppers was back on the field, we stopped our progress and only got a FG.

513696[/snapback]

To be honest, they didn't stop us. We stopped ourselves. JP misread on 3rd down and threw to a covered Evans when the slot receiver was WIDE open in the far flat.

It happens. I'm pleased with Losman's progress so far. He's starting to look like a player.

To be honest, they didn't stop us.  We stopped ourselves.  JP misread on 3rd down and threw to a covered Evans when the slot receiver was WIDE open in the far flat.

It happens.  I'm pleased with Losman's progress so far.  He's starting to look like a player.

513771[/snapback]

Me too, and I'll take the subtle difference in what I saw as correct. :(

I don't think that Jason Peters got undressed today, from my vantage, he battled with one of the games truly great DE's and did NOT embarassed himself at all. To me, he keeps showing glimpses of being a fine ORT in this league. Baptism under fire is an awfully tough way to go in the NFL!

To be honest, they didn't stop us.  We stopped ourselves.  JP misread on 3rd down and threw to a covered Evans when the slot receiver was WIDE open in the far flat.

It happens.  I'm pleased with Losman's progress so far.  He's starting to look like a player.

513771[/snapback]

Yes--our toddler QB is starting to grow up...he possesses quite an arm (The laser beam outs, the touch on the pass to Reed in the 2nd Qtr)...as soon as the on the field brains catch up, we may have something here...

He faced a relentless pass rush today--and will again next week...for that reason alone it may be too soon to take him out of diapers just yet..but real underwear is just around the corner...(can you tell what stage we are with our 3 year old)...

513771[/snapback]

you know chuck dickerson was making comments before about how our O is setting up JP to fail.

we are giving him too many reads and not just letting him make a decision quickly and then run if it isn't there.

rothlessburger, favre, and mcnabb all had simple game plans in when they started so that they could have a chance to do what they do best, i think our terrible coaches are not doing this with losman and it is costing us.

513771[/snapback]

This is my consolation for the season. JP has definitely progressed. Bash the coaching staff all you want: pulling JP out after the first four games in which he was horrific was the right thing to do. He seems to be doing OK now. Not stellar, but OK...as much as anyone can expect with this terrible line.

I don't think that Jason Peters got undressed today, from my vantage, he battled with one of the games truly great DE's and did NOT embarassed himself at all. To me, he keeps showing glimpses of being a fine ORT in this league. Baptism under fire is an awfully tough way to go in the NFL!

513931[/snapback]

he will be playing LT next year once he gets some experience.

513771[/snapback]

Understatement of the day. This was the first time I watched our quarterback really seem to lead the team. Maybe it was the no-huddle, and what appeared to be audibles...maybe it was what seemed like an improved ability to see the blitz and hit the hot read...or maybe it was his ability to get rid of the ball when he clearly had no options...but mostly it was the way he approached the line, looked things over, and seemed to make decisive decisions.

If Moulds doesn't step out of bounds before catching that ball at the one, I'm convinced the game was ours. Not totally blaming Moulds, but JP was throwing balls like that all afternoon and at the end of the day, all I could think was, "We seem to have a quarterback, ladies."

If Moulds doesn't step out of bounds before catching that ball at the one, I'm convinced the game was ours. Not totally blaming Moulds, but JP was throwing balls like that all afternoon and at the end of the day, all I could think was, "We seem to have a quarterback, ladies."

514261[/snapback]

They declined the Moulds penalty and accepted the Willis chop block penalty. If Moulds doesn't step out of bounds it doesn't make any difference at all.

Understatement of the day. This was the first time I watched our quarterback really seem to lead the team. Maybe it was the no-huddle, and what appeared to be audibles...maybe it was what seemed like an improved ability to see the blitz and hit the hot read...or maybe it was his ability to get rid of the ball when he clearly had no options...but mostly it was the way he approached the line, looked things over, and seemed to make decisive decisions.

514261[/snapback]

Not to nitpick, but thats the play Willis got the chop block penalty. Almost glad Moulds went out of bounds, penalty didn't seem to hurt as much

We were too late, their popcorn guy is already with Houston.  :blink:

513686[/snapback]

Don't worry..>Even if we don't go direct, we will probably go through the

re-seller program...and get some other Pit rejects who have failed miserably

in other places like a Haslett or Capers....All they have to do is bow and bend

to TD.

you know chuck dickerson was making comments before about how our O is setting up JP to fail.

513960[/snapback]

My two-year old great nephew mumbled some stuff the other day...but, we didn't put it on the radio. I'm sure it made as much football sense as anything that freakin' assclown posing as a coach said.