One move that would win fan support

PJBrown

OJ SImpson could be our new running backs coach!  And any player wo doesn't listen to Coach Simpson gets...errrr, cut!  :devil:

PTR

510170[/snapback]

He would only keep RB's that ran with a "slashing" style.

Talk Jim Kelly into becoming our new Offensive Coordinator.

..and no, this isn't one of those posts about hiring him as OC, bringing back Marv, hiring Tasker as ST coach, etc, etc...

He knows football X's and O's, especially on the O side. He was basically an on field OC running the no huddle. He would be a great coach for a young QB like JP. Plus, and a big one, he has the stones to get this ship righted. Think we'd have an identity then?

I always thought Kelly would go into coaching at one point..why not here?

Come on Ralph, pick up the phone......

509479[/snapback]

This is a dynamic new idea that demonstrates out-of-the-box thinking. I'm shocked no one has thought of/posted this before...SHOCKED, I say! :)

Norwood missed because Kelly couldn't read a defense? ;)  Please.

509529[/snapback]

Of course. Norwood made reed drop passes, made the D miss tackles, made the bills hand off to thurman only 15 times...its the same way that last sunday, josh reed made our defense give up 48 points... :)

Newsflash:  If the offense had played to its potential in that game there isn't a last second FG to miss.

510435[/snapback]

Replace "offense" with "defense" and we have a winner here. In truth both units played well...to a point. But, the D folded in the crunch.