Where's the Jason Peters sucks thread?

HurlyBurly51

I've been enjoying the posts blowing off some steam on some of the other usual suspects, but for this game Peters struggled mightily.  Makes you wonder if MW might get back in there once healthy.  If not, then why not go with the youth movement elsewhere?

508573[/snapback]

LOL! He's not a lineman and is wasting space on the roster if they keep using him that way. The man is a TE whether the coaching staff thinks so or not. He would have a career if he played elsewhere.

I'll cut some slack for the undrafted rookie free agent TE converted Tackle struggling in only his 3rd start at the position.

508576[/snapback]

Should we cut some slack for the coach who throws him to the wolves midseason as the starter at RT?

Enough of the offensive experimentation. Once MW was healthy enough to play he should have been installed as the starting RT, period.

Should we cut some slack for the coach who throws him to the wolves midseason as the starter at RT?

Enough of the offensive experimentation.  Once MW was healthy enough to play he should have been installed as the starting RT, period.

508643[/snapback]

I have to agree. Peters needs a lot more time and work. Unfortunately, it appears that Williams has played himself out of favor with the Bills.

Swallow your pride TD, re-sign Tucker Monday.

It is true Peters played a pretty poor game, but it is a sad commentary when you have to have an undrafted tight end playing right tackle in place of a piece of crap that was drafted 4th overall in the NFL entry draft, 4th overall!

For the past two weeks, this board has been flooded with all sorts of parroting that Peters was just about ready for Hawaii. When some of us attempted to suggest that Peters did not play that well and usually got TE help, we were slammed for not parroting.

Peters has plenty of experience blocking off the edge against speed rushers. Yesterday, it was quite clear that Peters himself lacks the quickness to handle that assignment...

I have to agree. Peters needs a lot more time and work. Unfortunately, it appears that Williams has played himself out of favor with the Bills.

Swallow your pride TD, re-sign Tucker Monday.

508647[/snapback]

The Bills have had it with Mike, or so it appears. They could have put him in the ball game yesterday but didn't (I didn't see him out on the field). That's really to bad. Is it possible that TD's two top picks in his first two drafts with the Bills will no longer be Buffalo Bills next year? It's looking that way.

I've been enjoying the posts blowing off some steam on some of the other usual suspects, but for this game Peters struggled mightily.  Makes you wonder if MW might get back in there once healthy.  If not, then why not go with the youth movement elsewhere?

508573[/snapback]

I'd bet there are a bunch of teams that regret not taking a flyer on Peters. And then not plucking him off of the practice squad.

Bills should get Haggen into the game, too.

face it, the dike is springing holes WAY faster thqan TD can plug them.  peters is just one of many many problems, so it is very hard to single him out.

508680[/snapback]

Do you realize you used the words "dike" "holes" and "peters" in the same post while still referring to football?

:D:P;)

For the past two weeks, this board has been flooded with all sorts of parroting that Peters was just about ready for Hawaii.  When some of us attempted to suggest that Peters did not play that well and usually got TE help, we were slammed for not parroting.

Peters has plenty of experience blocking off the edge against speed rushers.  Yesterday, it was quite clear that Peters himself lacks the quickness to handle that assignment...

508910[/snapback]

Excellent point.