Game Thread:

Buffan00

Why is Parrish returning for all of the kickoffs?

McGee was/is injured... He walked off limping after his first nice KR. I did see him in at CB after that, but he looked really hobbled then too; do we not have enough CB depth to account for him being out, so we have to have him playing injured...?

CW

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the right coach. Third time's the charm for Tom Donahoe, eh?  :D

507964[/snapback]

He'll get it right sooner or later, yep....no question.

How many chances do you get to pick a head coach? I say after 2 mistakes it's time to go in a different direction.

507958[/snapback]

No TD will keep fooling Ralph at his advanced age "trust me, just hang on for another 1-2 years and youll see, ill get you a great team"

Whomever thinks TD is worth anything right now, really, I have to question you.

Hopefully the Broncos will keep running the ball and this game will be over by 6:30 so they can switch up over!

2d most combined 1st half points in league history.  WOW!

507959[/snapback]

Wonder if anyone took the under in that game. :D

Maybe so....I dunno. I can't defend TD on this issue anymore. I still think the guy has done a solid job bringing us talent.....but he drops the ball with regard to the coaching staff.

507965[/snapback]

I want Billick as coach and as many of their organization guys responsible for drafting as possible.

(Except anybody who has at any time selected a Raven qb.)

It's ugly and only going to get worse. It's going to be a long second half of the season.

507972[/snapback]

I hope it is T.

We all need to wake up and see what this team is right now. An Arizona with Super Bowl appeareces in the past with a man running the team making broken promises.

No TD will keep fooling Ralph at his advanced age "trust me, just hang on for another 1-2 years and youll see, ill get you a great team"

507971[/snapback]

Yep....TD is just a shyster who takes advantage of elderly millionaires for his own gain......whateve ya say, bro.

I hope it is T.

We all need to wake up and see what this team is right now.  An Arizona with Super Bowl appeareces in the past with a man running the team making broken promises.

507976[/snapback]

I cannot openly root for them to get hammered but something big needs to be changed or figured out.

Yep....TD is just a shyster who takes advantage of elderly millionaires for his own gain......whateve ya say, bro.

507977[/snapback]

Why not?

Seriously, you think TD's philosophies can still work? Yep, so many teams's GM's who try to get by on the cheap on the offensive and defensive lines succed in this league. :D

I want Billick as coach and as many of their organization guys responsible for drafting as possible.

(Except anybody who has at any time selected a Raven qb.)

507975[/snapback]

I would love to see Billick in here.....probably the chances are slim and none, but it's a nice thought.

507971[/snapback]

MM still has 3 years left on his contract :D It's not Ralphs style to fire someone with that much time left on his contract.

My sarcasm detector is beeping. Sounds like someone finally realizes that TD is a mediocre GM.

507981[/snapback]

YOu need a new battery......I absolutely believe TD is a great GM....he just has Cowher phobia. You would have told me that Charlie Casserly was a great GM when he took ove the Texans, too.....what the heck have they done? How many years you gonna give Holmgren in Seattle? He's on year what, six? seven? It's all fine and dandy to hack on TD, but who are you gonna bring in here?

I would love to see Billick in here.....probably the chances are slim and none, but it's a nice thought.

507982[/snapback]

I think he'll be let go this year. But you're right, TD won't hire him since he can't contol him, and it will take a major fiasco the rest of the way for RW to eat both TD & MM's contracts...

We're off to a good start, tho.