All Eyes on Bledsoe ?

Frez

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know how Bledsoe plays against a top notch defense in an opponent's stadium......Iggles 24 Pokes 10 (Bledsoe throws two picks and gets sacked anywhere from 5-15 times).

We all know how Bledsoe plays against a top notch defense in an opponent's stadium......Iggles 24 Pokes 10 (Bledsoe throws two picks and gets sacked anywhere from 5-15 times).

503097[/snapback]

Uh, Bledsoe destroyed the Eagles a few weeks back...their defense was healthier then too! I think this will be a high scoring game...Eagles may win, but it won't be a blow out!

Uh, Bledsoe destroyed the Eagles a few weeks back...their defense was healthier then too!  I think this will be a high scoring game...Eagles may win, but it won't be a blow out!

503115[/snapback]

I saw that game.....it was on here in Atlanta.....but it doesn't really change my mind. No way does Bledsoe play well tonight. His six games are up, and he's got a lot of sucking ahead of him in order to get his passer rating back down to his career average before the end of the season. :blink:

Come on you bastards, I know you will be watching Bledsoe tonight to see how he does.

You know who you are.................. :blink:

503064[/snapback]

Most of us will be looking at his line. And compare it to ours and wonder why he does so much better there. :D

Wow, JP and Kelly sure have been tearing up the league haven't they?

Most of us will be looking at his line.  And compare it to ours and wonder why he does so much better there.    :blink:

Wow, JP and Kelly sure have been tearing up the league haven't they?

503175[/snapback]

If I make a cynical statement, I get called Grumpy.

And you say you are not rooting because you thought it incorrect for the Bills & DB to part ways so soon ?  :D

503189[/snapback]

No, after watching this season compared to what DB has done up until now, I think we all already know the answer to that.

Now I just want to get paid :blink:

CW