Frez

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the whole PBP for that TD drive:

1-10-BUF 34 (4:37) J.Losman in at QB. S.Williams right tackle to BUF 39 for 5 yards (E.Hicks). Rush credited to spot of foul. PENALTY on BUF-M.Campbell, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at BUF 35.

1-19-BUF 25 (4:11) K.Holcomb pass incomplete to J.Reed. Caught out of bounds at BUF 44, right sideline. Pressure on QB: J.Wilkerson.

2-19-BUF 25 (4:02) K.Holcomb pass to J.Reed to KC 47 for 28 yards (S.Knight). Caught at BUF 39, right side.

1-10-KC 47 (3:15) K.Holcomb pass to E.Moulds to KC 43 for 4 yards (S.Knight, W.Bartee). Screen left, caught at KC 47.

2-6-KC 43 (2:35) K.Holcomb pass incomplete to W.McGahee. Pressure on QB: K.Mitchell. Receiver overthrown at BUF 45.

3-6-KC 43 (2:29) (Shotgun) S.Williams right end to KC 39 for 4 yards (J.Browning). PENALTY on KC-D.Johnson, Defensive Offside, 5 yards, enforced at KC 43 - No Play.

3-1-KC 38 (2:07) W.McGahee up the middle to KC 33 for 5 yards (G.Wesley).

1-10-KC 33 (2:00) K.Holcomb pass to L.Evans for 33 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Caught 2 yds. into end zone, left side.

I take it JP was "K. Holcomb," right?

Yes,  great pass.  Had some mustard on it.

Think that's the end of this Holcomb debate.

501306[/snapback]

I actually don't think the pass was all that great - it was severely underthrown and Evans had to wait all day for it. Almost cost us the catch. Evans is awesome!

That said, it was better than what KH has been doing.

CW

I actually don't think the pass was all that great - it was severely underthrown and Evans had to wait all day for it.  Almost cost us the catch.  Evans is awesome!

That said, it was better than what KH has been doing.

CW

501309[/snapback]

If JP hit Lee in stride, it would have been out of the endzone.

Great pass.