Weather for Sunday?

Barry in KC

Sunny and around 60 last I heard. I'm gonna be there myself and it just doesn't seem right that you can go to a game at the Ralph in mid November in a t shirt. Damn global warming some one call Bruschi and see if he can reverse it. GO BILLS!

My son is going to the game. He'll be wearing Bills attire. He's bringing his friend, (unfortunately wearing Chiefs stuff). What's the forecast? Thanks.

499322[/snapback]

You've managed to find your way to the internet and a Bills message board but you have no idea how to find the weather forecast for a particular city? C'mon now. Geeez. Ever hear of Google?

I just put in Google the words "weather" and "buffalo" and it comes up with a 4 day forecast with pictures and temperature. Put in any city and the word weather and it works.

How hard was that?

You've managed to find your way to the internet and a Bills message board but you have no idea how to find the weather forecast for a particular city? C'mon now. Geeez. Ever hear of Google?

I just put in Google the words "weather" and "buffalo" and it comes up with a 4 day forecast with pictures and temperature. Put in any city and the word weather and it works.

How hard was that?

500442[/snapback]

Quick question. I just looked at weather.com, they say HIGH winds and rainy. When I look at it, this helps us. KC can run and pass, for the most part we can only run. If the HAWK is kicking up, maybe that takes away a little bit of the KC pass game, so that we can single the wides, double Gonzalez by putting 8 in the box all day,

High winds also affect the kicking game tremendously, and I would think both our guys have an advantage there.

Thoughts

How hard was that?

Actually - strange as it may seem - at this time of the year the weather in Orchard Park could be different from Buffalo.

I go to weather.com and search for Orchard Park weather. Then I keep searching right up until it's time to leave for the airport because it can change in 12 hours.

Quick question. I just looked at weather.com, they say HIGH winds and rainy. When I look at it, this helps us. KC can run and pass, for the most part we can only run. If the HAWK is kicking up, maybe that takes away a little bit of the KC pass game, so that we can single the wides, double Gonzalez by putting 8 in the box all day,

High winds also affect the kicking game tremendously, and I would think both our guys have an advantage there.

Thoughts

500510[/snapback]

The question is can our 8 men in the Box Stop the RUN ?

The answer is NO.

can their 8 men in the Box STOP the RUN?

The answer is YES.

Sunny and around 60 last I heard. I'm gonna be there myself and it just doesn't seem right that you can go to a game at the Ralph in mid November in a t shirt. Damn global warming some one call Bruschi and see if he can reverse it. GO BILLS!

500299[/snapback]

;)

You can DO it Tedy.

I have never heard anyone else but Dr. Z refer to the WNY November/December winds as "The Hawk."

I grew up there, did I miss that day in school or something?  ;)

500527[/snapback]

It's an old term - black jargon from at least the 1930's

"1966 Lou Rawls “Live” (Phonodisc) Chicago IL, In the wintertime when it’s very, very cold…when it’s around ten above zero and it’s about twelve inches of snow outside, and the hawk, I’m speakin’ of the almighty hawk, Mr. Wind, when he blows down the street around 35, 40 miles an hour it’s just like a giant razorblade blowin’ down the street, and all the clothes in the world can’t help you."

etc.

http://www.barrypopik.com/article/591/the-hawk