Jim Kelly For Mayor

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, has he ever mentioned this as a possibility for the future.  He cares about the city, has the $$ and I think it would a refreshing option from the political goons who continue to try and run this city.  Any thoughts???  Has he ever been approached on this topic??

498480[/snapback]

As Bill mentioned, I think that if he runs for anything, it will be a larger office than Buffalo mayor. Congress is what I have heard. He could easily win a U.S. Rep seat.

The Buffalo Mayor race was yesterday, won by Byron Brown.

I see our Bills play by play man, John Murphy is now the husband of the new Orchard Park town supervisor. Mary Travers used to be a reporter on Channel 7, where Murphy is still the Sports director. She always seemed like a sharp cookie. Good for her.

I am not saying that Kelly is the Answer for mayor, I was wondering if the topic was ever brought up to him. Second of all, by the time Brown finshes off all the ass kissing and paybacks to the same ole people, the city is going to be worse off than before if that is even possible. What we need is a business person to run this city - someone with no political ties at all. After that, I would give Kelly a shot (even though it's some wishfull thinking).

The Buffalo Mayor race was yesterday, won by Byron Brown.

I see our Bills play by play man, John Murphy is now the husband of the new Orchard Park town supervisor. Mary Travers used to be a reporter on Channel 7, where Murphy is still the Sports director.  She always seemed like a sharp cookie. Good for her.

498523[/snapback]

I know her (a little)...enough to know, "sharp cookie" she is not. She's nice enough, though and Murph's good people.

Kelly was one of the toughest sonsabitches to ever play QB. That being said,the guy isn't exactly rocket science material.We've got enough mentally challenged people running the country as it is...

498549[/snapback]

BINGO! Love Jim. Great QB. Not the brightest bulb on the tree.

How about Tom Donahoe for Mayor....

Possible Campaign Slogans...Save a franchise vote for Tom...or the Devil made me vote for Tom... :huh:

He'd probably sign all law enforcement officers and no trash collectors...