Buckle Down Buffalo Fans

Drew Rosenhaus. Seriously, there is a battle coming to Buffalo with McGahee. Take it to the bank.

This crap on TV today, about Owens, is completely unreal.

Get ready, it's coming. It's all about Drew. Completely. This guy is a total dickhead. His client is getting exactly what he deserves. Let's hope the Eagles have the stones to stick with it.

PLEASE stick to it Philadelphia. Seeing Rosenhaus squirm is about as fun as seeing Donald Fehr squirm in front of congress.

I actually think Rosenhaus is one of the better agents out there and from the Bills perspective, he and Donahoe seem to get along really well. He understands that players need to report to camp and unike dickheads like the Potson brothers who will keep their clients in a holdout for as long as necessary, Rosenhaus actually gets his clients in on time.

Drew Rosenhaus.  Seriously, there is a battle coming to Buffalo with McGahee.  Take it to the bank. 

This crap on TV today, about Owens, is completely unreal.

Get ready, it's coming.  It's all about Drew.  Completely.  This guy is a total dickhead.  His client is getting exactly what he deserves.  Let's hope the Eagles have the stones to stick with it.

PLEASE stick to it Philadelphia.  Seeing Rosenhaus squirm is about as fun as seeing Donald Fehr squirm in front of congress.

498202[/snapback]

I woldn't be surprised if Drew and Terrell part company. I don't think Rosenhaus wants this guy around any more either. Plus, he's not likely to get the HUGE money he deserves for his play...but probably won't get because he's an idiot. (Someone WILL sign him...and not for the minimum. But I think you can forget about a huge multi-year deal for awhile.)

I'm not saying it WILL happen...just that I won't be surprised if it does.

I woldn't be surprised if Drew and Terrell part company.  I don't think Rosenhaus wants this guy around any more either.  Plus, he's not likely to get the HUGE money he deserves for his play...but probably won't get because he's an idiot.  (Someone WILL sign him...and not for the minimum.  But I think you can forget about a huge multi-year deal for awhile.)

I'm not saying it WILL happen...just that I won't be surprised if it does.

498227[/snapback]

I agree. When Drew signed TO up he had visions of a $15+M SB and 60M deal..now Drew will get paid on a new deal for TO but it will be less than TO is making now...after that Drew probably kicks him to the curb...

Athletes are a sports agent's meal ticket.

Rosenhahaha blew it when he negotiated with Fill-ee last year.

Didn't take long for TO's glee at besting SF and B'more to turn to "Say Whutt?!!" when he digested the numbers and found out he wouldn't have enough money to wallpaper his apartment with twice-life-sized photos of himself and go to Bookbinders and The Samson Street Oyster House every week.

Actually, the part about Philly sticking to their collective "guns" is nothing but GOOD news on the negotiation front. The high profile posturing might go the way of the Dodo bird, and Drew might learn a PR lesson here with T.O. that would translate well in his dealings with the Bills extension for Willis McGahee. He has undoubtedly "taken on water" with the nonsense they spewed in the Eagles direction. Personally, I couldn't be happier with the Eagles stance! Joe Banner and Andy Reid are Executive and Coach of the year candidates for showing this malcontent "where to go"..... GREAT!!!!!

Get ready, it's coming.  It's all about Drew.  Completely.  This guy is a total dickhead.  His client is getting exactly what he deserves.

498202[/snapback]

Sorry, gotta respectfully disagree. My guess is that TO was a schmuck log before he met Rosenhaus.

Do you really think that DR would want his client to badmouth his fellow players and get suspended? What would be the gain?

I think that agents get too much of the blame when players are jackasses. A smart player (MaGahee) will listen to his agent, instead of turning the whole process into a bad soap opera, or a dog and pony show.

Whats lost in all of this, is while rosenhaus is still a scumbag, the players holding out are players that fired their agents, and then HIRED drew to get them a new contract. We dont hear a ton of rosenhaus's players that hes had from the beginning holding out every year.

TO and walker both wanted new contracts so they hired drew. it wasnt as if he decided they needed new contracts.