My favorite Brewski Sunday Night Special moment...

Pete

How about on that first Mcgahee run- Teddy has a clean shot at Willis in the backfield and Willis runs right through him for a few yards. Theesman"Brewski made that play" Um Joe- Brewski missed an easy tackle because he didnt wrap up

Ah the halftime special with the hero song had me crying wait no I was vomiting. Next week on MNF outta be sumthin special since Madden's preferred ass to kiss, Favre, sucked a big one this week. Bruschi may get 55 hits this week against the colts but they're still gonna lose by 25.

Ah the halftime special with the hero song had me crying wait no I was vomiting. Next week on MNF outta be sumthin special since Madden's preferred ass to kiss, Favre, sucked a big one this week. Bruschi may get 55 hits this week against the colts but they're still gonna lose by 25.

492834[/snapback]

Madden gushes about certain players...did it for years with the Cowboys. But with Madden's gushing, at least I feel like its grounded in some kind of football reality. What went down on Sunday night was more like a 16 year old girl gushing over a teen idol.

Madden gushes about certain players...did it for years with the Cowboys. But with Madden's gushing, at least I feel like its grounded in some kind of football reality. What went down on Sunday night was more like a 16 year old girl gushing over a teen idol.

492857[/snapback]

Yeah, until the bubble burst, and Bruschi blew the 16 year old off on the way to the locker room.

The more I think of it, If I were Bruschi, I would call ESPN and demand a public apology.

My favorite Teddy moment was when they showed him on the side line spitting/drueling on himself. He was attempting to spit, but it just drooled down his chin. I guess he didn't have a full recovery from his stroke. It was a very quick take and as soon as ESPN saw him drool on himself they cut away. Laughed my ass off at the fool.

...when ESPN invented the stat how many times Brewski got hit :doh:  Brewski 26 hits tonight....man Earl Cambell used to get hit 26 times on 4 runs.  What a !@#$ing joke!

492787[/snapback]

Yeah, until the bubble burst, and Bruschi blew the 16 year old off on the way to the locker room.

The more I think of it, If I were Bruschi, I would call ESPN and demand a public apology.

492859[/snapback]

The more I think of it, I get a sneaking suspicion that's why Bruschi blew off Kobler after the game. Didn't want to be a part of it.

It will be interesting to see how ABC plays it next week. I'm sure ESPN got a lot of negative calls, emails, and press after that one. Bruschi's brushing off of Kobler may have been the clue that "maybe we over did it".

I bet there are a couple of mentions of it, but it will be nothing like Sunday night.

My favorite Teddy moment was when they showed him on the side line spitting/drueling on himself.  He was attempting to spit, but it just drooled down his chin.  I guess he didn't have a full recovery from his stroke.  It was a very quick take and as soon as ESPN saw him drool on himself they cut away.  Laughed my ass off at the fool.

492860[/snapback]

I saw that and said he was frothing at the mouth like a rabies crazed dog!!

The more I think of it, I get a sneaking suspicion that's why Bruschi blew off Kobler after the game. Didn't want to be a part of it.

I don't think there's any doubt whatsoever that that is exactly the answer. Right before that squad's first SB appearance, it was no co-incidence that they were introduced as a team as opposed to individually. I'm guessing that the "team over individual" theme carried over to Sunday Night.

Cya