Tedy Brewski

Mile High

Patriots | Number 54 to be retired

Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:38:06 -0800

To honor Tedy Bruschi (We're not worthy!), all the nations of the world have agreed to retire the number 54. From here on out, everyone is asked to go straight from 53 to 55.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patriots | Retirement of number 54 brings world peace

Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:39:06 -0800

To update a previous story, all of the countries realized that if they can agree remove a number from the numerical system, then they can agree on everything, and have delcared a new era of world peace. A new tape purportedly from Osama bin Laden surfaced, saying "maybe there was unrest over the inadequecy of the number 54 before now. Maybe now that it has so much meaning that it has been retired we can all get along. I would like to take this announcement to also formally invite American President Bush over to my cave to watch the Patriots game this weekend."

I heard one time that he died on Friday, but by the following Sunday had risen from the dead to record two assists, 65 "hits", and a tongue bath from Joe Theisman.

492164[/snapback]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Horrible visual!

Patriots | Retirement of number 54 brings world peace

Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:39:06 -0800

To update a previous story, all of the countries realized that if they can agree remove a number from the numerical system, then they can agree on everything, and have delcared a new era of world peace.  A new tape purportedly from Osama bin Laden surfaced, saying "maybe there was unrest over the inadequecy of the number 54 before now.  Maybe now that it has so much meaning that it has been retired we can all get along.  I would like to take this announcement to also formally invite American President Bush over to my cave to watch the Patriots game this weekend."

494836[/snapback]

Good Stuff :blink: .

Does anyone know if its true that the Moon Landing was faked and actually filmed in a studio in Brewski's colon?

A guy from NASA was on FOX swearing we really landed there by climbing on Brewski's giant back and he just jumped up there.

The reason Theismann worships Brewski is when Brewski snapped Theismans shinbone in half, he immediately performed on-field surgery to repair it and threw in a lobotomy for free.