cut this coward now

vegas55

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

bull fuggin sh--! Noodle arm stood there and stared at moulds on the 1 INT, and wtf is with nto throwing it past the marker on 4th down.

Hmmm, our starter now cant move, turns the ball over, and locks onto moulds...sound familiar?

490992[/snapback]

Just the latest in a long list of bills chokers,,,just another choker!!!!!!!!!

What do you guys expect?  He's a career backup for a reason. I do not fault Kelly Holcomb as much as I do the Bills coaching staff and management for pulling the plug on Losman four games into the season.  They should have stuck with the gameplan,  but now we find ourselves in essentially the same shape as we were a month ago.  Its time for Mularkey to cut his losses and chalk this season up to developing for the future,  not just at QB but all of the young players.

490904[/snapback]

The friggin dope already has second-guessed himself once. This will be the 3rd. There will probably be a fourth. This is what happens when you let the media, the fans, and the players dictate coaching decisions. MM is a loser until proven otherwise.

:angry: Holcombs explanation of the last play: I looked first to Parish - he is covered so i went to moulds (who is standing at the line of scrimmage). Lets dissect that: with 4 and 7, game on the line, the number one option is a guy literally playing in his first NFL game(his first and only NFL reception happened in this game) So he is covered, and Holcomb, still with plenty of time, just dumps the ball off to Moulds - are you kidding me. More likely this boy cant stand being hit, and that yellow streak on your tv screen is not the first down marker; it's coming from your starting QB.

What do you guys expect?  He's a career backup for a reason. I do not fault Kelly Holcomb as much as I do the Bills coaching staff and management for pulling the plug on Losman four games into the season.  They should have stuck with the gameplan,  but now we find ourselves in essentially the same shape as we were a month ago.  Its time for Mularkey to cut his losses and chalk this season up to developing for the future,  not just at QB but all of the young players.

490904[/snapback]

I still believe JP can win games. Give him a running game, and variety in the playcalling, he'll be okay.

More likely this boy cant stand being hit, and that yellow streak on your tv screen is not the first down marker; it's coming from your starting QB.

491847[/snapback]

For crying out loud! If the QB gets rid of the ball quickly, he's a coward who can't stand being hit. But if he holds onto it for a long time--a la Bledsoe or the widely celebrated Robert Johnson--he's a sack waiting to happen.

For crying out loud! If the QB gets rid of the ball quickly, he's a coward who can't stand being hit. But if he holds onto it for a long time--a la Bledsoe or the widely celebrated Robert Johnson--he's a sack waiting to happen.

492031[/snapback]

did you watch the play? Holcrap had happy feet and was dancing around, trying to get rid of it as quick as possible. a 2 yard out on 4th and 7 isnt gonna cut it. And if you watched, you'd see that our line actually gave him time on that.

My point was that none of the options available to Holcomb had a 50% chance or better of successfully converting the fourth down. If he throws it to Moulds, odds are the tackle will be made short of the first down marker. If he throws it to a guy who's double-covered, odds are strongly against a completion. The problem was exacerbated by the fact the one guy you'd typically count on the most to use his size to make a catch in double coverage was the one guy who wasn't past the first down marker. That comes back to Tom Clements having severely lost the chess match on that particular play.

491308[/snapback]

While I am an agreement with you that the blame for this loss does not fall squarely on Holcomb's shoulder (I think a lot of people here are just making sh-- up to complain about, and makes me realize that they really know more about being a fan, than they do about the game itself), on the play in question, the 4th and 7, Holcomb really did a poor job. If you look at the replay, there was pressure coming on his right side. The right tackle drove the rushing defender wide, and Holcomb, smartly, stepped up in the pocket. At that point, maybe sensing pressure that wasn't there, he rushed that horrid pass to Moulds, never looking back to the center of the fields where the half-back (I think it is Shaud Williams) had shed his blocker and stood alone directly in front of Holcomb. People who are critcizing Tom Clements on this one are way off base. The play looked to go exactly how it was planned, Holcomb just got spooked by the pass rush. It looked as though the half back over the middle was the primary option on the play.

:(  A 55 yard pass is completed to Moulds; after that play not one pass attempt over 5 yards. With 4 and 7 the coward at quarterback throws a 4 yard pass; because he is such a friggin coward he is afraid of getting hit. Put anybody at QB, but cut this chicken sh-- coward Holcomb today

490816[/snapback]

Were you drunk when you posted this last night? Or, are you just naturally a braid-dead idiot?

Inquiring minds don't give a rat's-ass!

492031[/snapback]

Best post of the day.

492031[/snapback]

Amazing, isn't it?

We'll now return you to the TSW Retard Rodeo, joined already in progress...

While I am an agreement with you that the blame for this loss does not fall squarely on Holcomb's shoulder (I think a lot of people here are just making sh-- up to complain about, and makes me realize that they really know more about being a fan, than they do about the game itself), on the play in question, the 4th and 7, Holcomb really did a poor job.  If you look at the replay, there was pressure coming on his right side.  The right tackle drove the rushing defender wide, and Holcomb, smartly, stepped up in the pocket.  At that point, maybe sensing pressure that wasn't there, he rushed that horrid pass to Moulds, never looking back to the center of the fields where the half-back (I think it is Shaud Williams) had shed his blocker and stood alone directly in front of Holcomb.  People who are critcizing Tom Clements on this one are way off base.  The play looked to go exactly how it was planned, Holcomb just got spooked by the pass rush.  It looked as though the half back over the middle was the primary option on the play.

492087[/snapback]

yes wow intelligence prevails..

You're an idiot.  The goal is to win a Super Bowl sometime in the near future, not to go 7-9 or even 9-7 now.

491219[/snapback]

well ur an !@#$, cuz if we win that game we are back in first place in the division (who cares if its 4-4)..and we are in relative control of our own destiny being a game up on the jets, miami, AND the pats...i could care less what record it takes to get us to the playoffs..i would love 7-9 or 9-7 if we are division champs...the playoffs is an entirely different ballgame..anything can happen...like a super bowl THIS year instead of a potential super bowl in 3 or 4 years..that's all im saying, sorry if it doesnt fit to your liking..sorry if u call it wishful thinking (and it very well might be)...but based on fact, we would be in control of our division if we won that game..and holcomb was the qb