Brett Favre is done...

udonkey

With 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter vs. Cincy:

14/22 - 157 yds - 0 td - 4 INTS

Time to start the rookie?

489769[/snapback]

they won't bench favre until he retires. the guy can throw 32 int's and still be in the game.

the pack has been hit with an unfair amount of injuries. last year was favre's last playoff appearance ever. they need to rebuild, badly.

they won't bench favre until he retires. the guy can throw 32 int's and still be in the game.

Given a few more quarters of play, I wouldn't be surprised to see 32.

The guy has single handledly lost the game for his team today (I haven't been watching the game - stuck at work - so I'm not sure of the blocking and/or defense that he's been throwing against).

I am a big Favre fan and he is not all done. He has played well this year despite his top 2 RBs are injured, his top 2 WRs are injured and his oline is horrible. What do you expect from the guy? He still has a 93.1 rating. Man what is wrong with you haters?

I am a big Favre fan and he is not all done.  He has played well this year despite his top 2 RBs are injured, his top 2 WRs are injured and his oline is horrible.  What do you expect from the guy?  He still has a 93.1 rating.  Man what is wrong with you haters?

489782[/snapback]

Well, I don't hate Farve. I dislike the fact that the powers to be has given me 6 or 7 years of having 8 to 10 Packers games cluttering up my tv. Same with Dallas, and now NE.

The game's not over - Houshmanzedah dumbly failed to go out of bounds at the 10 or so at the end of the 1st half, denying B'gals a fg chip shot.

And the B'gals - like everybody does - are playing that goofy prevent defense.

He's hardly finished. He typically has two or three games where he's bad every year (threw 6 picks in the playoffs vs the Rams a few years back). His bad games have always been *really* bad. The fact that he's basically all they have offensively this year doesn't help.

I watched most of this game today. You think our o-line is bad? I am not sure there is a lineman on green bay who could start for us. They are horrible. That said, brett made a few bad tosses, but the lack of timing, lack of healty receivers and his usual RB, it doesnt suprise me.

Also, dispite 5 interceptions, he almost led them back to tie the game at the end. Simply amazing that after 5 ints the game was that close

Poor guy!  Payback for having to sit here and watch the Pack year after year after year. :flirt:

B'gals aren't calling much of an offensive game, IMO - abandoned the run after several turnovers.

Nice pass to Jeremi Johnson (he's a fullback, folks  <_<) on the fake for the td pass.

489775[/snapback]

Replied to wrong person sorry. <_<

I agree, but the only reason why they have a chance in this game is Favre. Put Holcomb back there, and I really don´t think they should bother. But Favre is Favre, he can do things other QBs cannot (including a five INT game without getting pulled).

489783[/snapback]

While I take issue with your Holcomb reference, I agree that Favre is practically the only real player the Packers have right now. I saw a game earlier this year when Favre willed his team to a comeback against the Panthers, and almost pulled out the win. Favre's performance in that game was one of the most heroic QB efforts I've ever seen.