O.J. Simpson: House Hunting

Tolstoy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but being a great running back doesn't take away from the fact that he made pez dispencers out of people.

488492[/snapback]

Fact? Were you there also?

488496[/snapback]

:doh:

OJ was convicted in a civil trial of causing the death of two people.

Guilty - or Not

So, although he may not be a criminal, there's no law saying anyone has to be civil to him either. :doh:

And they did acquit!!!!

489319[/snapback]

That had to be one of the least competent and most political juries in this country's history. The whole trial was a circus, from the judge, to the prosecution, to the defense attorneys, to the jury, to the defendant himself.

OJ later said (not an exact quote). "I didn't do it, and I want you to understand that before I go any further. But I want you to know that if I did do it, it was because I loved her too much."

Article in the Buffalo News this AM. House that Simpson is alleged to have bought is at 242 Lincoln in the Town of Lockport. You can see pictures of it at r-house.com

http://www.r-house.com/PropSearch.aspx?pro...lo&mlno=237310#

Looks like he is moving to Lockport because his YOUNG GIRLFRIEND lives there. She must not like her head being attached to the rest of her body. OJ had dinner with her and 8 other family members including a couple young kids at The Basket Factory in Middleport. OJ ordered the Thursday Night Special- Ribs. The staff refused to let him have any cutlery.

489261[/snapback]

I could buy that house in California for about 2 million.

OJ wore those gloves in January, 1994, five or six months before butcher time.

He went through the Buffalo airport, because he was reporting on the Bills-Raiders playoff game that weekend.

The glove sure as hell fit that day as OJ waved in my general direction.......now I see that wave in slow motion.......like my own Abraham Zapruder film.

GUILTY!!!!!!!!!

<_<:flirt:<_<:lol:

Reported on WIVB last night and in the Buffalo News this AM, OJ himself said he is not moving to WNY. He said he can't own property in New York State because of the judgement against him in the Civil Trial where he was found responsible for the deaths of Ron & Nicole. NY State would put a lein on any property OJ bought here. So that is that.

"Welcome to Western New York!"

cheap home prices, but we'll get ya with those taxes!

Must be all the half-closed parks and eliminated services that necessitate EVEN HIGHER taxes in 2006!

People, get out here ASAP and buy some homes! We need help paying into NY State's bottomless bucket!

"Welcome to Western New York!"

cheap home prices, but we'll get ya with those taxes!

Must be all the half-closed parks and eliminated services that necessitate EVEN HIGHER taxes in 2006!

People, get out here ASAP and buy some homes! We need help paying into NY State's bottomless bucket!

489657[/snapback]

Yeah--those property taxes in WNY have put a CAP on house prices there.--Although at 250K or below you still get a good house deal there. When you look at the r4eal pricey homes the 4+% property taxes just kill you--and the home is no longer such a great deal.