Wow. Tom Brady REALLY is that good.

stevestojan

*** This thread is a pre-emptive strike to those fans who for some reason find it necessary to "admit" that another team's player *really is* that good after the aforementioned player tosses the Bills around ***

That being said, Brady's a flash in the pan, he's queer, and he's a product of a good system. Brady, by himself, isn't great. Very good? Yes. One of the best ever? No. Our defense sucks right now, and any QB could make them look bad.

You don't look like a better person for "nutting up" and "admitting" that a rival player is that good.

So you can save your Brady-blowing posts that you are so ready to post on Monday.

Go Bills. !@#$ the Pats and !@#$ Tom Brady.

*** This thread is a pre-emptive strike to those fans who for some reason find it necessary to "admit" that another team's player *really is* that good after the aforementioned player tosses the Bills around ***

That being said, Brady's a flash in the pan, he's queer, and he's a product of a good system. Brady, by himself, isn't great. Very good? Yes. One of the best ever? No.  Our defense sucks right now, and any QB could make them look bad.

You don't look like a better person for "nutting up" and "admitting" that a rival player is that good.

So you can save your Brady-blowing posts that you are so ready to post on Monday.

Go Bills. !@#$ the Pats and !@#$ Tom Brady.

488068[/snapback]

No - YOU really are that good :P

Amen!

!@#$ the Pats and !@#$ Brady and !@#$ Bruschi!

Am I the only person who's a bit more worried about our run defense than our pass defense?

488076[/snapback]

No, I'm worried about both, and you're correct... worried more about the rush defense than the pass. BUT when you have a guy who is supposedly the BEST DB in the league getting beat for a touchdown last week by a WR who was a game time decision, well.... all aspects of this defense suck.

Am I the only person who's a bit more worried about our run defense than our pass defense?

488076[/snapback]

Does it matter? Opponents move the ball at will no matter what they attempt to do.

Oh wait, am I allowed to say that or is somebody going to start a thread letting me know that this kind of talk isn't okay?

Mock all you want if that makes losing to him that much easier.

488095[/snapback]

No, It's still gonna suck.

My point is, we don't need the post of "Admit it guys, Brady really is THAT good. Best ever possibly".

Please. Unless he throws on a Bills uniform, !@#$ him. That goes for everyone in the NFL - yes, even the "hero" Brett Favre.

Well, looks like Stojans dance card is filled this weekend, wear protection!

488070[/snapback]

So that's who he's taking to Letchworth? Well, then, there are a couple of "scenic overlooks" that you just have to visit. :P

Our pass defense has played pretty well this season, no?

488094[/snapback]

According to the yardage stats it has. Of course, 3rd down conversions say otherwise. The reason the yardage numbers look good is because teams don't feel a need to throw against us when they can simply run it down our throats. Even when the D holds up on first and second downs against the run the pass D has let offenses convert first downs at an astronomical rate. I have no confidence that this defense can stop either the run or the pass.

So that's who he's taking to Letchworth?  Well, then, there are a couple of "scenic overlooks" that you just have to visit.  :P

488103[/snapback]

Didn't realize you could actually use gay inflection through type... But apparently italicizing the woul "have" does just that!

:P:doh::lol:

Didn't realize you could actually use gay inflection through type... But apparently italicizing the woul "have" does just that!

:P:doh::lol:

488111[/snapback]

:P

I was thinking more of a place where someone might take an "accidental tumble," but to each his own I guess...

Yup, opposing teams have consistently put 40+ points up on us....

488106[/snapback]

When teams run and control the clock they're not going to put up huge point totals, and there is no need to. Running the ball also limits mistakes and that usually equates to winning. It's a proven formula to winning a football game.

Running the type of offense that attempts to put up 40+ a game is a risky venture, and there's no need to take that type of risk against a Bills team that can't put many points on the board.

The Bills preventing teams from scoring 40+ points doesn't mean they're playing solid football. Hell, they're not even playing below average defense...they're just bad.