The Bills Are A Bad Team!

R. Rich

Yeah, they suck.  The OL sucks.  The DL sucks.  The QBs suck.  McGahee?  Well, he's okay.........but he sucks.  Management and ownership suck too.

I've had it.  I'm not renewing my season tickets, nor will I attend any more games (and tailgates) until things get better.  I think they should just sell the team so they can move on.  Anyone else feel this way?  Just curious.

485449[/snapback]

What about the kicker?

How good are my tickets?  They're okay.  I like 'em, even though I'm just a few rows away from the riff raff.

You can find the link to where my tickets are here.

BTW, you still haven't responded to my PM about this weekend, Glenn.

485523[/snapback]

Your seats suck! And what riff raff are you talking about?? :)

As long as the "front office" and the "coaches" are included in this statement, I would tend to agree.

Mularkey and TD are using the inexperienced starting of Losman and injuries to both lines as their excuses, but that is exactly what that is, an excuse. You never hear Bellnicheck using excuses, he just adjusts.

Adjustments is something rookie head coaches, rookie OCs and rookie DCs don't comprehend. That is something that comes with time and experience, just like playing QB.

It takes time and experience, BUT, frankly, Losman made a better showing of development than this "front office" or "coaches" have shown.

The Bills are NOT a team, they are just a pile of individuals trying to get by week-by-week. Until Consistancy, Cohesiveness, Chemistry, and Leadership are developed, this will be no more than a pile of individuals.

485502[/snapback]

BUT THAT LIGHT BULB COULD GO OFF. There is always the possibility that Mularkey, Clements, and Gray will start talking with their coaches and players. This is how chemistry is made. The coaches are supposed to be part of it, not excluded from it.

The season is still young, there is time for these "coaches" to become real coaches. The front office is pretty much out of the deal unless some free agent becomes available, but the "coaches" have a little time.

Yeah, they suck.  The OL sucks.  The DL sucks.  The QBs suck.  McGahee?  Well, he's okay.........but he sucks.  Management and ownership suck too.

I've had it.  I'm not renewing my season tickets, nor will I attend any more games (and tailgates) until things get better.  I think they should just sell the team so they can move on.  Anyone else feel this way?  Just curious.

485449[/snapback]

you forgot moorman

he kicks too hard! :)

What was the point of this post?  The only thing I can gather is that it was a LAMP.  And an ugly one at that.

486615[/snapback]

I'm gonna guess the point was something like this...

My post was a bit of a ruse on all of the "so and so sucks; sell the team; stop going to games" crap that has been posted since Sunday.

485787[/snapback]

That's just a guess though.

I've had it.  I'm not renewing my season tickets, nor will I attend any more games (and tailgates) until things get better.  I think they should just sell the team so they can move on. 

485449[/snapback]

Too bad. Ravens aren't any better though. :)

Well, you couldn't be more wrong.  Did you even read the first post?!

486691[/snapback]

No. I never read the posts. I just jump into threads w/out the benefit of reading them all the way through. That way, I can be well informed in attacking them.

This thread sucks.

485449[/snapback]

I'm not renewing your ticktes either!

***Fist in the air singing "We will over come"***

485449[/snapback]

I don`t live in Buffalo,Ive been in denial for alot of years about this, but Im beginning to think its the city of Buffalo , no matter what sport at any level, the city is poisoned with bad luck, bad calls and bad teams.The Bills moving to LA wouldn`t be a problem for me. I `ll still root for them and with any luck they might make the playoffs before I DIE!!

I DO HOPE THE BILLS CHEERLEADERS SUCK IN L.A.THOUGH!