NOW does anyone agree with me?

jester43

What an embarassing performance. This team can't beat the likes of New Orleans and Oakland, and from this point on our schedule gets brutal. Get JP in there and get ready to do some major cleaning house in the offseason.

483628[/snapback]

I agree it is frusrating and embarrassing

Get JP in there and get ready to do some major cleaning house in the offseason.

483628[/snapback]

Maybe now the self-delusion will end and we will see that this team is not playoff-worthy.

Get JP ready for next year. Along the way we will get Roscoe, Kevin Everett and TKO ready for next year. It's the best plan at this point.

What about the head coach? Is he capable of coaching a NFL team? I know he's surronded with talent but the play calling on both sides of the ball makes you scratch your head.

We never threw the ball over 15 yards today? :angry:

I said it before and I'll say it again. This is a bad football team. There are so many things wrong it is almost impossible to discern what parts are salvagable and what parts are not. It is sickening to watch the Raiders pick up 3rd and next to impossible time after time.

I've agreed for a while that the Bills are overrated, mainly by themselves.

Mularkey hasn't proven anything to me yet.

How many times are we going to score on our first possession and then peder out until we look like a bunch of girl scouts by the 4th quarter?

If you think we have a shot, you're deluded. I almost drank the kool-aid last week, but I decided to wait. Now I'll pass. Maybe next year.

But not likely.

I never disagreed with you.  The Bills lack talent on both lines and it is severely limiting an otherwise solid football team.  Until they address the problems up front on both sides of the ball,  they will not be much of a contender.

483660[/snapback]

Well said. Our GM has ignored the line problems for 5 years now.

That was an ugly ass football game. Bills D was just destroyed. Whoever the hell wants OVERRATED Nate Clements can have him. He was eaten alive today. The Bills got their asses seriously kicked by one of the worst teams in the league. Mularkey should get fired just for punting on 4th and 6, down by two TD's with 8 minutes left. Did he seriously think the D would stop the Oakland offense? Next week is going to be a low point in franchise history. The scariest thing on Halloween is going to be reading the recap of next Sunday Night's massacre.

I never disagreed with you.  The Bills lack talent on both lines and it is severely limiting an otherwise solid football team.  Until they address the problems up front on both sides of the ball,  they will not be much of a contender.

483660[/snapback]

What parts of the team are solid? Kicker, RB, Kick returner. Who else?

PTR