NOW does anyone agree with me?

jester43

It is never easy to see the home town team lose but did you guys seriously think we were going to go 13-3 or something? The whole friggin league is .500, were still in it.

483811[/snapback]

We will be 3-5 going into the bye week, with the toughest part of the schedule ahead. This would be a good time to quit sniffing glue.

PTR

That was an ugly ass football game. Bills D was just destroyed. Whoever the hell wants OVERRATED Nate Clements can have him. He was eaten alive today. The Bills got their asses seriously kicked by one of the worst teams in the league. Mularkey should get fired just for punting on 4th and 6, down by two TD's with 8 minutes left. Did he seriously think the D would stop the Oakland offense? Next week is going to be a low point in franchise history. The scariest thing on Halloween is going to be reading the recap of next Sunday Night's massacre.

483750[/snapback]

He does it all the time. I am ashamed to say that I actually turned the game off at that point. Absolutely no spine on MM part there. I turned to my girlfriend and said, "the Raiders will score now and be up 21 with 2 minutes to go". Mike Mularkey should be nicknamed The Jellyfish...

We will be 3-5 going into the bye week, with the toughest part of the schedule ahead.  This would be a good time to quit sniffing glue.

PTR

483817[/snapback]

Sorry for the optimism. I like to think we will be tied for 1st in the AFC East going into the bye week. I am not ready to jump ship yet.