JP = TM ...

merlin

According to Bill Simmons of espn.com, anytime Tommy Maddox "or any other quarterback of his ilk" is named the starting quarterback for a team he has picked to win, he wants a rule that automatically switches his pick to the other team. He then goes on to name the rest of the quarterbacks that fall into that category ... and JP is one of them ... :rolleyes:

The Tommy Maddox Corollary

According to Bill Simmons of espn.com, anytime Tommy Maddox "or any other quarterback of his ilk" is named the starting quarterback for a team he has picked to win, he wants a rule that automatically switches his pick to the other team.  He then goes on to name the rest of the quarterbacks that fall into that category ... and JP is one of them ...  :rolleyes:

482107[/snapback]

Because JP has done so much to make him think otherwise.

Bill Simmons is a hack.  Why does his opinion matter?

482108[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more. He hasn't been funny or original in years. If he dropped dead tomorrow, I would not shed a tear. Nay, I would welcome his death not as a loss, but as a gain.

I couldn't agree more.  He hasn't been funny or original in years.  If he dropped dead tomorrow, I would not shed a tear.  Nay, I would welcome his death not as a loss, but as a gain.

482158[/snapback]

Because there'd be more food & air in Boston?

I couldn't agree more.  He hasn't been funny or original in years.  If he dropped dead tomorrow, I would not shed a tear.  Nay, I would welcome his death not as a loss, but as a gain.

482158[/snapback]

WOW. That's the kind of talk usually reserved for serial killers and warlords. But sports writers?? Come on.

According to Bill Simmons of espn.com, anytime Tommy Maddox "or any other quarterback of his ilk" is named the starting quarterback for a team he has picked to win, he wants a rule that automatically switches his pick to the other team.  He then goes on to name the rest of the quarterbacks that fall into that category ... and JP is one of them ...  :rolleyes:

482107[/snapback]

Bastard. :rolleyes:

482158[/snapback]

WOW.  That's the kind of talk usually reserved for serial killers and warlords.  But sports writers??  Come on.

482256[/snapback]

You didn't take any trips to the Pittsburgh area lately, have you Johnny?

According to Bill Simmons of espn.com, anytime Tommy Maddox "or any other quarterback of his ilk" is named the starting quarterback for a team he has picked to win, he wants a rule that automatically switches his pick to the other team.  He then goes on to name the rest of the quarterbacks that fall into that category ... and JP is one of them ...  :doh:

482107[/snapback]

JP's a turkey! Good comment from Simmons.

Simmons is a horrible writter. The guy was fired from Jimmy Kimmel for not being funny enough. His weekly "football" article is never insightful. He spends more time "writing" about player's haircuts and uniform styles. (You know, stuff your girlfriend/wife talks about.)