Does anyone still believe

Kipers Hair

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who still is burning a torch the playoffs and what are you realistically expecting? I myself and resigned to the fact this this is a team wrought with holes in the offensive and defensive lines, lacking decisive leadership and still does not know what it has at the QB position long term...

476056[/snapback]

If the SD Padres can win their division with a barely .500 record - and considering the current state of the AFC East - anything is possible

That's why they play all the games :huh:

Hey, I wasn't whining - I was just mentioning how I perceived the team.

Oh, and by the way, Go Bills.  :huh:

476526[/snapback]

Oh, sorry. I wasn't really picking on you specifically, I jus quoted your post for some reason...carry on! :P

Not optimistic. Schedule looks much tougher than last year, where we had a stretch against average and below average teams. Still hoping for the best.

I also hope that we do not have a top 10 pick in the draft. I can't believe how much the Bills are paying Mike Williams. Another contract like that would be a killer.

I am a huge fan of the draft. I thought it was exciting when the Bills had a very high pick in the 2002 draft.

However, the pain and misery of the 2001 season was the reason that they were picking so high.

As much as I love the draft, I love watching the Bills win games even more.

I do still think the Bills can make the playoffs, and i'm not wearing rose-colored glasses.

I'm not saying it'll be easy, but it's not out of the question.

The Bills won a must-win game last week, and they are playing another must-win game this week.

If they can beat the Jets, and become 3-3, there is reason to be optimistic.

They will have more confidence that they will need with 2 huge road games on the horizon.