Its here! Its here!

The Tomcat

Bow season opens tomorrow!.....

washed my clothes in scent free detergent and am ready to go!!!

I won't be able to sleep tonight and thats not good when your getting up at 5 am......

Oh God I can't wait......its like the day before the football season or Christmas Eve....I can't stop thinking about it!!!

I'VE GOT BUCK FEVER!!!!

I'm as happy as a little girl! :o

I won't be able to sleep tonight and thats not good when your getting up at 5 am......

Oh got I can't wait......its like the day before the football season or Christmas Eve....I can't stop thinking about it!!!

I'VE GOT BUCK FEVER!!!!

475677[/snapback]

Our season in VA started two weeks ago on the 1st. I was in the woods opening day, didn’t see any deer but did have 20 turkeys walk within 45 yards of my stand. Unbeknownst to me was that turkey came in season the same day, oh well – missed hunting last week, went to see the game. I'll be in the woods tomorrow morning, with high hopes of filling the freezer. This will be the first time in six years I won't be coming up to NY for the opener of the gun season. Main reason is lack of doe permits being issued. Besides that, we start with 6 deer tags in VA, which allows us to shoot all does or a combination of 3 does and three bucks. And our muzzleloader season comes in on Nov 5th, two weeks before the general firearms season. Here's to arrowing a big one.

you have to what to a Beaver????????????

Oh God I can't wait......its like the day before the football season or Christmas Eve....I can't stop thinking about it!!!

I'VE GOT BUCK FEVER!!!!

475677[/snapback]

I believe Friday night will be the opening of my autumn beaver hunting season.  My weapon of choice:  I usually prefer to slay them with my pork sword.  :o

475711[/snapback]

That is freakin hilarious!

I was disappointed to read the title of this thread and find out it wasn't about the arrival of the new phone book.

Spooky.

My immediate instinct was to go there but on second thought I opted for coyote piss.

I have nothing against bow hunting, but I should admit up front I was disappointed to read the title of this thread and find out it wasn't about the arrival of the new phone book.

475737[/snapback]

I was also disappointed in the same way. I think I'll go shoot some oil cans to express my anger...

I believe Friday night will be the opening of my autumn beaver hunting season.  My weapon of choice:  I usually prefer to slay them with my pork sword.  :o

475711[/snapback]

repeated jabings usually does the trick. Just gotta be sure that you stay away from pesky crabs. Those will ruin a season in a hurry.

I have nothing against bow hunting, but I should admit up front I was disappointed to read the title of this thread and find out it wasn't about the arrival of the new phone book.

475737[/snapback]

It could be a secret plot I have for you to respond just so I can look at your avatar!

I keep leaving the washer open but no coyotes want to piss in it!!

But there is this one that likes me to "milk" it!! :D

475769[/snapback]

I pea in our washer. :D Well, only when the other tenants are using it. :o

475737[/snapback]

Outstanding Navin Johnson reference.