Oakland game...

agilen

So, I just booked a trip to CA, and it turns out I'll be in san fran on the 23rd. So, I'm thinking of going to the Oakland game. Is it sane to go there wearing Bills gear? Are others on here going? What section are you sitting in?

We'll have a big group going from the North Star on a bus. Linking up with other fans there too. The North Star is at Powell and Green in the city. There is also some sort of UB Alumni meeting going on there too. The ticket forthe bus is $20 and includes beer. They also BBQ as well. Let me know if you are interested.

We'll have a big group going from the North Star on a bus. Linking up with other fans there too. The North Star is at Powell and Green in the city. There is also some sort of UB Alumni meeting going on there too. The ticket forthe bus is $20 and includes beer. They also BBQ as well. Let me know if you are interested.

475186[/snapback]

I trust you'll take good care of CPirrone. We don't want him getting in any trouble at home ;-)

I'll be already drunk, stumbling out of the BART.

Cya guys there.

In a sprint, I believe i'm faster than Gray, so when we are running like little bills cheerleaders from the oaktown thugs with knives, he will get caught, and i will be on the bus with a cold labatts.

475416[/snapback]

There are about 40 of us from the San Jose Backers going. Pinto Ken will be in our group. We are sitting in the upper deck end zone, above the black hole.

It wasn't bad last year. We were doing shots in the parking lot with Raiders fans. We got yelled at going in and coming out, but we sat in season ticket territory and it was fine there. Just don't be an a- hole or talk trash and you'll be OK.

Wear a spiked dog collar and you will fit right in

475149[/snapback]

From what I think I remember beerball saying about San Fran, you can probably get one of those in just about any store on Castro St....

In a sprint, I believe i'm faster than Gray, so when we are running like little bills cheerleaders from the oaktown thugs with knives, he will get caught, and i will be on the bus with a cold labatts.

475416[/snapback]

I just fall down and lay there like a slug...it's my only defense.

That's your usual position at the North Star!

BTW, where were YOU last week?

476183[/snapback]

I was at a wedding in Sonoma. I got there just after the game ended in time for some celebratory beers. I'll be there this week. I'll be there tonight too.

I was at a wedding in Sonoma. I got there just after the game ended in time for some celebratory beers. I'll be there this week. I'll be there tonight too.

476212[/snapback]

I plan on being good tonight...but, you may see me anyway. Sunday for sure!