Is Henry exploiting his Injuries?

SlamnSam

Does it seem like Henry is spending a hell of a lot more time in the "I'm hurt mode"? If Henry opts out of the Oakland game then he is suspect. Is it possible he is pulling a Deion? Could he be saving his body for next year cause he thinks he'll be traded? I'd had never thought this, but after his minuscule effort this weekend and then limping off the field when Curtis Martin and Griffin ran all over the NFL, you gotta say "maybe".

Think again buddy.

You'd have to tie him up to prevent him from playing.

Does it seem like Henry is spending a hell of a lot more time in the "I'm hurt mode"? If Henry opts out of the Oakland game then he is suspect. Is it possible he is pulling a Deion? Could he be saving his body for next year cause he thinks he'll be traded? I'd had never thought this, but after his minuscule effort this weekend and then limping off the field when Curtis Martin and Griffin ran all over the NFL, you gotta say "maybe".

34258[/snapback]

34258[/snapback]

I say no rather than maybe because rather than making a minuscule effort this weekend I think he went to work. 23 carries against a tough Jags run D before cramps took him out of the game for much of the last quarter is a lot of work for 3 and a little quarters.

He did strap it on and come back for a play after initially taking a blow due to the cramps, but was pulled/or pulled himself again and we went with WM.

Given the way he strapped it on last year and the fact that he and WM produced the same ypc against thesame defense is there any reason besides your own theory why you would think he is malingering.

There is no evidence to indicate that he was taking it easy beyond that which is conjured in a suspicious mind. I think any doubts for now say more about how the poster thinks than it does about how Henry performs.

34258[/snapback]

Bwahahahahhahaha.

34258[/snapback]

Miniscule effort????????

34258[/snapback]

Are you kidding me? Where in the hell is this statement coming from?

I think that SlamnSam is Jerry Sullivan's TSW name, who else would even make such an idiotic claim?

DUMBASS!!!!!!!

For what purpose? Maybe he wants to prove himself invaluable to the Bills? Nope sitting out wouldn't help that. Could be he thinks he might get traded in the off season? Nope, sitting out isn't likely to make a team interested in his services. You think TD is going to trade him for a 5th round pick? If traded we will get value back in return or he stays. Sorry, no rationale for your post.

Henry's the guy who looked over on the sidelines, saw Willis & played with a friggin broken leg last season. With Willis actually on the field this year, I think Henry will have to be placed in a heavily guarded jail cell, in Buffalo, not to make every effort to start Sunday's game in Oakland. And even if they try that he'll dig a tunnel from his cell & try to get to Oakland before 4:15 edt Sunday.

34258[/snapback]

worst post ever

34258[/snapback]

Are you referring to the same Henry who just last year played with a cracked fibula and torn cartiledge?

Dunno' what you're smokin', but give it back to Ricky <_<