thurman thomas??

Corp000085

who can give a recap of the halftime festivities? I just saw a visual of thurman during the CBS halftime show. Was ralph all there?? what did thurman have to say? crowd reaction? where's his name located on the wall? did ralph fire TD over the pa system by accident?

great presentation. Thurman's name is on the admin building right next to the 12th man. TT ended his speech by saying that was the place he really hoped his name would end up because he really loved the fans. Ralph presented him with ceremonial keys to a car of Thurman's choice.

Ralph talked too long.  :lol:

Andre, Bruce, JK and Tally were on the field.

I got TT's autograph in the fieldhouse and Cindy took my picture with him! I hope it turns out.

:D

471137[/snapback]

Ralph ALWAYS talks too long. :D

I cant wait to see the pic! Speaking of which... 0:)

That's a joke son, lighten up.  Geez.  ;)

471773[/snapback]

I know, but it just po's me when one of the greatest Bills players of all time is constantly bashed for missing one play in a game that the Bills were so out-classed and out-coached. It was a non-factor.

The guy did so many great things for this team over his career yet people always seem to bring up the negatives. He's an automatic for Canton.

I dunno...It's proabably a half full/half empty thing with me. When I remember the guy, I prefer to visualize all of the great runs, catches, touchdowns and blocks.

Which Thurman promptly misplaced.  ;)

471037[/snapback]

If I recall correctly, Thurman always kept his helmet at a certain spot under the bench just before games. I think someone else moved it without him knowing it. When he went to go get it, it was not there.

Anyway, that is my recollection.

If I recall correctly, Thurman always kept his helmet at a certain spot under the bench just before games.  I think someone else moved it without him knowing it.  When he went to go get it, it was not there. 

471918[/snapback]

I was going to mention that. You are correct. But hey, it's more fun to blame it on him ;)

If I recall correctly, Thurman always kept his helmet at a certain spot under the bench just before games.  I think someone else moved it without him knowing it.  When he went to go get it, it was not there. 

471918[/snapback]

Mine too.