Puhonix says

Puhonix

If your opposition gives you 18 penalties and five turnovers in addition to having home field advantage, the game shouldnt come down to the final drive.

As a Fin fan, I'm horrendously dissapointed at what I say from the first half. The team was undisciplined, sloppy, and careless. Miami took every chance to give the game to Buffalo, and I'm not happy at all. Penalties obviously need to be addressed, and while Buffalo always has a faithful home crowd, I dont think they were that loud to cause all those false starts and offsides (Offsides shouldnt matter with crown noice anyways).

That being said, you all cant be thrilled at what you say in the second half either. The offense died and the D did just enough to hold on and win. Ronny Brown doesnt fumble and Miami comes home with the unlikliest win in history. Holcomb was great, and then decent. Same for the whole offense.

Both look sad, but Buffalow loooked better than Miami (and all our friggin penalties) and need majot work.

Unlike Hollywood, I'm here to take my licks, and glad that I'm off the troll list until early December.

Also, the rumor that Miami is adding yellow to our unifroms to disguise penalty flags is not true.

Well, the Bills TRIED to give you guys the win today, but a rookie mistake (the fumble call could have gone either way, IMO) hurt the Fish.

Ronnie Brown looks like a great young player, sad to say.

Bills imploded on both sides, all 3 since ST does not help much.

If your opposition gives you 18 penalties and five turnovers in addition to having home field advantage, the game shouldnt come down to the final drive.

As a Fin fan, I'm horrendously dissapointed at what I say from the first half. The team was undisciplined, sloppy, and careless. Miami took every chance to give the game to Buffalo, and I'm not happy at all. Penalties obviously need to be addressed, and while Buffalo always has a faithful home crowd, I dont think they were that loud to cause all those false starts and offsides (Offsides shouldnt matter with crown noice anyways).

That being said, you all cant be thrilled at what you say in the second half either. The offense died and the D did just enough to hold on and win. Ronny Brown doesnt fumble and Miami comes home with the unlikliest win in history. Holcomb was great, and then decent. Same for the whole offense.

Both look sad, but Buffalow loooked better than Miami (and all our friggin penalties) and need majot work.

Unlike Hollywood, I'm here to take my licks, and glad that I'm off the troll list until early December.

Also, the rumor that Miami is adding yellow to our unifroms to disguise penalty flags is not true.

470800[/snapback]

Only one thing matters is WE WON

Only one thing matters is WE WON

470831[/snapback]

Yeah, and I proabbly would have felt the same way, but we looked so awful out there in the first half, that even a win today would have made me a little uneasy.

Looking forward to the rematch.

470800[/snapback]

True. Bills need to address all that fumbling and sackage if we want to get to .500 at the end of the season.

I don't understand why our offense goes underground in the second half of games this year.

This win wouldn't have been possible with the rookie under center. Wow, he's greener than I previously thought.

JP shouldn't play this year unless we clinch a playoff spot or until we are eliminated from contention.

Well, the Bills TRIED to give you guys the win today, but a rookie mistake (the fumble call could have gone either way, IMO) hurt the Fish.

Ronnie Brown looks like a great young player, sad to say.

Bills imploded on both sides, all 3 since ST does not help much.

470821[/snapback]

how do you figure

we started most drives at the 35, and one at their 35... not many teams can say that... hoping that your ST will put you in a position to win every game is like starting a hold em hand with a 2 & 3 suited and thinking you'll get the straight flush

Yeah, and I proabbly would have felt the same way, but we looked so awful out there in the first half, that even a win today would have made me a little uneasy.

Looking forward to the rematch.

470834[/snapback]

i'm not. that same effort by the bills would have gotten them blown out in miami today.

We won. The "D" played and the "O" took advantage. You looked like you were ready to play JP,  and Kelly, The "D" and S/T showed you how it is done at home. I am a big JP fan but with Kelly we played like a team possesed. Although your team didn't do too bad, You now Know the Bills won!  How does that feel?

470800[/snapback]

This is Saban's first year- he has what he has. Saban is a great coach. Each year you'll get closer to being able to compete

471093[/snapback]

From what I've seen, besides today's big step backwards, Saban gets his guys ready to play better each week. We'll be ready for Tampa next week. Wait and see.

From what I've seen, besides today's big step backwards, Saban gets his guys ready to play better each week. We'll be ready for Tampa next week. Wait and see.

471320[/snapback]

What is hard to comprehend is that you guy's just came off the bye week. That was one horrendous 1st half for coming off a bye week...

What is hard to comprehend is that you guy's just came off the bye week.  That was one horrendous 1st half for coming off a bye week...

471325[/snapback]

That's one horrendous first half comin off any week. There's no excuse for how we started the game. At least we came together to make it competitive towards the end. The last thing I needed was a 34-0 blowout.

470800[/snapback]

I would bash you, but i did enough during the game today...plus you got me the bills throwback hat for my birthday, so i'll ease up...

470800[/snapback]

On behalf of the Buffalo Bills, I'd like to thank you and the Miami Dolphins for the gift win today. Between all the penalties and Gus Frerotte doing his best Ray Lucas impression... :D

"Both look sad" is right. That was like watching a Special Olympics event.

471320[/snapback]

I agree with you- he's finally come there to replace Shula- the guys you've had since then have mismanaged your team