• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't just STFU can he?

468670[/snapback]

He's not the only one.

Course he catches everything thrown his way, so his voice should be heard.

468670[/snapback]

How dare you insinuate that Eric Moulds isn't the greatest Bill of all time!

Yeah Imagine a guy being frustrated on this offense? Eric's had to endure...TC,AVP,RJ,DF,DB and now JP. He's always highly regarded by other WR's DB's and coaches. Year in and year out the guy has to watch inferior WR's put up numbers that he could demolish. Do I like him airing the teams dirty laundry in public? No. But after 10 years in this organization he shouldn't be booed.

Yeah Imagine a guy being frustrated on this offense? Eric's had to endure...TC,AVP,RJ,DF,DB and now JP. He's always highly regarded by other WR's DB's and coaches. Year in and year out the guy has to watch inferior WR's put up numbers that he could demolish. Do I like him airing the teams dirty laundry in public? No. But after 10 years in this organization he shouldn't be booed.

468678[/snapback]

I think he's more frustrated @ his own hands, Kelly.

468678[/snapback]

Exactly.... Moulds can say whatever he wants. He has owned the fins in the past and will continue that this week. GO BILLS!!!!!

I think he's more frustrated @ his own hands, Kelly.

468682[/snapback]

But if anyone has earned the right on this team to speak out, it is Moulds. Who knows, I think if he did, he is doing it for the other receivers and TE's, knowing he is less likely to be "punished" for the breech.

But if anyone has earned the right on this team to speak out, it is Moulds.  Who knows, I think if he did, he is doing it for the other receivers and TE's, knowing he is less likely to be "punished" for the breech.

468762[/snapback]

He's earned the right even if his coach is emphatic in saying that he isn't going to discuss the starter? MM handled this badly, EM much worse.

But if anyone has earned the right on this team to speak out, it is Moulds.  Who knows, I think if he did, he is doing it for the other receivers and TE's, knowing he is less likely to be "punished" for the breech.

468762[/snapback]

Yeah but what if the team wanted to sit him and put another WR in the lineup just for a "spark" how woulde he take it? He would feel that the team is signaling him out asthe reason they are struggling that's how. Not that the playcalling or blocking has sucked no; then after benching him the team wins a few easy games on the schedule and the playcalling picks up as team gels and then everybody places all the blame on him then see how he would feel. If the team wanted a spark, why not sit Teague and put the rookie in a center or better yet place Peters at LT and move Gandy to RG and put Villaereal on the bench? Or better yet give the playcalling duties to the QB coach, Sam Wyche.

My point is while JP has not played good, the playcalling and blocking has sucked even worse since week one. Williams being out could contribute to that for the 1st week and for most of the Tampa game pass protection was pretty good while he was in. But the play calling on both sides of the ball has been horrendous and that is what is holding the team back even more the young QB. Who knows, if you let him play in these next 2 home games against easier opponents he might gain confidence. If Losman stays in and we finish 9-7 and either make the playoffs or just make it I will consider that a successful season given the way the D played poorly so far combined with Spikes injury. If we do the same with Holcomb then we will just be spinning in circles as usual for Holcomb unless he plays like not good BUT GREAT will not be our future QB and we will begin next year wondering whether to stick with the little success we had with Holcomb or to go with JP. If either fails then we will play next season the same as this one: waiting with promise for the next season and the cycle goes on and on and on.....

Moulds is not the guy who made this decision. Moulds often speaks for many of his teammates on the team. If Moulds plays well on Sunday and any of you would consider booing him for this, you are not the type of fan that I would want to associate with. That's for sure. Not that you care in the first place :doh: