Moulds lets cat out of the bag

Stevie Ray

8-8?

LOL

With Holcomb behind this line, 8 wins is going to be the FAR upper reaches of possibility.

467986[/snapback]

Of course this team is going to win 8 games. Hell, it might even be 9. You know why? Because they'll win enough games to just miss the playoffs thereby setting JP's development back an entire year while at the same time giving us the worst draft pick available to a non-playoff participant.

That’s the Bills MO, to screw themselves in the worst possible way every time. But hey, maybe they’ll be able to sell some “DO YOU BILLIEVE?!” T-Shirts along the way. :unsure:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, optomistic aren't we?

468006[/snapback]

No, I'm the exact opposite of optimistic in predicting an 8-8 finish. It’s the way the Bills can screw themselves in the worst possible way, which is why I think it will happen.

But hey, maybe they’ll be able to sell some “DO YOU BILLIEVE?!” T-Shirts along the way.  :unsure:

468027[/snapback]

I can just see the new shirts for next year:

"DO YOU BILLIEVE..." in the front,

"...the suckers fell for it again!" in the back.

Great, now we will win a few, and next year we still have JP with only a few games under his belt, but not to worry, he is a film session fiend! Staying in town and going over film for hours on end, what a great offseason we have to look forward to. Now if we could only get a wide receiver to complement him.....

468006[/snapback]

You know what, I actually did enjoy the Bills a little more during the

offseason, probably because my hopes had not been dashed yet.

I thought we would go 8-8 this year, however had not idea the team would

be falling apart like this. OMG!

EM is acting like a little kid. It appears he is blaming his poor play on Losman. Now I admit JP is stinking out the house right now. But this garbage from a WR that is past his prime and gets beat on 4 out of 5 plays because he is slow is bull. Apparently he doesn't want to be around next season. To give up the coaches plan when he would not publicly comment on it says alot about EM's character. Wether or not MM's decision is a good one or not it is not EM's place to spill it to the press. :unsure:

EM is acting like a little kid. It appears he is blaming his poor play on Losman.

468044[/snapback]

When has he acted like an adult? The dude slaps women, spits on people and throws QB's under the bus like it's his job. Outside of signing an extension, when he could have made more elsewhere, where has this man shown you he has any character or class at all?

When has he acted like an adult?  The dude slaps women,  spits on people and throws QB's under the bus like it's his job.  Outside of signing an extension,  when he could have made more elsewhere,  where has this man shown you he has any character or class at all?

468053[/snapback]

wow i am in pure amazement that some of our own fans are willing to berate one of the most consistent producers on this team. moulds is one of the biggest contributors on our team. any other wr with his talent would have ditched us long ago. i cant believe people are willing to flush all hes done for our team down the toilet. the guys pissed. I dont blame him. his talent is equal that of marvin harrison and his numbers arent quite the same because our management cannot settle on a qb. hes getting old and he really wants to win. i see no problem with that. and about him revealing the starter. who the hell cares. mularkey has been dodging responsibility for the losses week after week.

Great, now we will win a few, and next year we still have JP with only a few games under his belt, but not to worry, he is a film session fiend! Staying in town and going over film for hours on end, what a great offseason we have to look forward to. Now if we could only get a wide receiver to complement him.....

468006[/snapback]

True dat. But screw long-term growth. Gimme a win now.

Except anyone, including our coaches, who thinks putting Holcomb in for Losman is going to make a difference is absolutely, positively out of their freaking mind.

Doesn't matter, though. This is TD's fault, anyway.

wow i am in pure amazement that some of our own fans are willing to berate one of the most consistent producers on this team. moulds is one of the biggest contributors on our team. any other wr with his talent would have ditched us long ago. i cant believe people are willing to flush all hes done for our team down the toilet. the guys pissed. I dont blame him. his talent is equal that of marvin harrison and his numbers arent quite the same because our management cannot settle on a qb. hes getting old and he really wants to win. i see no problem with that. and about him revealing the starter. who the hell cares. mularkey has been dodging responsibility for the losses week after week.

468080[/snapback]

Eric has seen enough and probably feels its time to express that JP isn't ready. I saw the look on their faces after the atl game. Long year with this kid.

468080[/snapback]

When did I berate his contribution to the team? I was mentioning his lack of class, as a human being, in reply to someone saying he sounded like a little kid.

The dude slaps women,  spits on people and throws QB's under the bus like it's his job. 

468053[/snapback]

The mental image is killin me..... :unsure:

From what I hear,  you can add Haslett to that list.

I never said he was the most "classless."

468193[/snapback]

one game the bills didnt let the steelers cross the 50 and to rub salt in the wounds haslett spiked bradshaws forehead into the turf, he came up a little bloody

When has he acted like an adult?  The dude slaps women,  spits on people and throws QB's under the bus like it's his job.  Outside of signing an extension,  when he could have made more elsewhere,  where has this man shown you he has any character or class at all?

468053[/snapback]

Um.. Point Well Taken

468080[/snapback]

I do believe they knew what they were getting into by starting a rookie QB. Now we are 1-3 all of a sudden they wan't a change. Ok great but MM can't let the fact that one of his vets is getting restless interfere with the fact they need to bring losman along.

This is the kind of thing that should have happened last year while DB was still around. JP should have had alot more time on the field. Now what should have happened this season was to make Kelly the starter all along and bring JP in to get his feet wet. Let him play a quarter or finish a game, every game. Did the coaching staff do this? No!

The coaching staff said we are going to make this kid a starter and the rest of the team is going to have to help out. Moulds or the rest of the team for that matter have been no help albeit JP hasn't been a Stellar QB for them either but they KNEW this was coming. Don't change your mind when all of a sudden you are not winning with a rook. Sheez

Thats why I say EM is acting like a kid. Compare it to a child that just traded away his or her favorite toy for one that is inferior. The child later realizes it was a mistake then all of a sudden they want it back. In real life the parents of said children would work it out and the kid would get thier toy back. In the NFL acting like that just ensures you will be labled as a whiner.

EM is acting like a little kid. It appears he is blaming his poor play on Losman. Now I admit JP is stinking out the house right now. But this garbage from a WR that is past his prime and gets beat on 4 out of 5 plays because he is slow is bull. Apparently he doesn't want to be around next season. To give up the coaches plan when he would not publicly comment on it says alot about EM's character. Wether or not MM's decision is a good one or not it is not EM's place to spill it to the press.  :unsure:

468044[/snapback]

Right on, dawg. :huh:

Moulds needs to be concerned more about his own performance (or lack thereof) rather than worrying about the QB. The big plays have been few and far between for Moulds in recent years. If he put half as much effort into running after the catch as he does running his mouth about the QB position, maybe he'd average more than eight yards per catch?

Moulds needs to be concerned more about his own performance (or lack thereof) rather than worrying about the QB.  The big plays have been few and far between for Moulds in recent years.  If he put half as much effort into running after the catch as he does running his mouth about the QB position,  maybe he'd average more than eight yards per catch?

468369[/snapback]

You get one attaboy, Brandon. :unsure: