Today's posts ABSOLUTELY prove Bills fans here are

IndyMark

When does loyalty become stupidity?

I cannot believe this coaching staff couldn't figure out in all the reps they've seen JP take over the last eight months that he wasn't ready for the job.

Now here we sit with Kelly Holcomb behind center.

No way was I a Bledsoe backer but good lord it doesn't take a genius to figure out Bledsoe is a heck of a lot better than Holcomb. And really what difference does it make? Now we have a worse O line than last year with a QB less mobile and with a worse arm than Bledsoe behind center.

But, this year was suppose to be one where we "take a step forward" right TD? Right Mularkey?

We're going to end up 2-14 this year. Mark it down.

I couldn't be more disgusted to be a Bills fan.

467221[/snapback]

yep...think we all want wide right to be in what our minds would be erased with an actual super victory and these clowns dont know how to do it

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me, YOU said that Holcomb was signed to foster an "open competition" between the two players. I blasted that statement to bits in seconds.

Dont you tell me my business again.

467190[/snapback]

Uh Rush, where did Indy Mark use the words "open competition?" I think he wrote Holcomb was an alternative. Losman was handed the job w/o competition. He has, at least for now, lost the job. Where was it ever said he could never lose his job? Can't anyone lose a job?

Are you saying they will lose because they are benching JP?

467216[/snapback]

No, they will lose for several reasons this week:

1) Immobile QB vs. a strong pass rush.

2) Porous run defense

3) Inept coaching

But I'd rather have JP gain more job experience in a loss than watch a guy who's going to take us NOWHERE in the future take the loss.

Uh Rush, where did Indy Mark use the words "open competition?"  I think he wrote Holcomb was an alternative.  Losman was handed the job w/o competition.  He has, at least for now, lost the job.  Where was it ever said he could never lose his job?  Can't anyone lose a job?

467228[/snapback]

he lost it in the saints game with a whole quarter to go down by less than a touchdown in a game that could have brought him to 2-2

Uh Rush, where did Indy Mark use the words "open competition?"  I think he wrote Holcomb was an alternative.  Losman was handed the job w/o competition.  He has, at least for now, lost the job.  Where was it ever said he could never lose his job?  Can't anyone lose a job?

467228[/snapback]

Leave the PPP stuff on PPP, OK Franken...I mean, MICK, I mean Casey?....whatever.

Mark implied that Holcomb was not brought here to be the backup...that the job was never set in stone to be JP's.

Which, as I easily pointed out, is bull sh--.

Leave the PPP stuff on PPP, OK Franken...I mean, MICK, I mean Casey?....whatever.

Mark implied that Holcomb was not brought here to be the backup...that the job was never set in stone to be JP's.

Which, as I easily pointed out, is bull sh--.

467278[/snapback]

Come on man, be honest at least. You set up a straw man with a fictitious quote, and then pat yourself on the back for demolishing the straw man. He said KH was brought in to be a possible alternative(i.e., an insurance policy) if Losman was awful. That not only is true, it was written about at the time KH was signed...CD

I think the correct quote is...

"Marlin?  Stingray?  Bit through this piano wire?  Don't you tell me my business again."

467193[/snapback]

The sharks certainly are in a feeding frenzy this morning...

Excuse me, YOU said that Holcomb was signed to foster an "open competition" between the two players. I blasted that statement to bits in seconds.

Dont you tell me my business again.

467190[/snapback]

Uh, no I didn't. Please show me where I said quote "open competition"?

Were you a male cheerleader in college?

467302[/snapback]

Arrrgh. C'mon though after 4 games people are renouncing their love of the Bills, and cursing the day they ever bought season tickets.

How am I supposed to be proud of Bills fans, and proud to be a member of that group when everyone bails out so easily. Its stupid and people need to stand by the team through thick and thin, and this is thin. Very thin.

Arrrgh. C'mon though after 4 games people are renouncing their love of the Bills, and cursing the day they ever bought season tickets.

How am I supposed to be proud of Bills fans, and proud to be a member of that group when everyone bails out so easily. Its stupid and people need to stand by the team through thick and thin, and this is thin. Very thin.

467335[/snapback]

Hence this topic - I agree and am somewhat puzzled by this all.

Come on man, be honest at least. You set up a straw man with a fictitious quote, and then pat yourself on the back for demolishing the straw man.  He said KH was brought in to be a possible alternative(i.e., an insurance policy) if Losman was awful.  That not only is true, it was written about at the time KH was signed...CD

467291[/snapback]

Well said.