Today's posts ABSOLUTELY prove Bills fans here are

IndyMark

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People here will never be happy...always look to complain first and find the negative in everything (outside of WNY it is called the Buffalo Complex).

I have a life size picture of this board being equally negative if TD did NOT sign KH and the season went like it is currently and people here would be saying "Jesus TD why did you not sign a veteran back up to replace a slow starting JPL?"

Think back this offseason when KH was signed, did you think it was only to replace JPL if injured?  No. KH is an alternative -

Having KH on the roster gives the coaches the latitude to replace the QB.  I think it is great to tell JPL to sit and watch - there can only be upside to this move.  Anyone that thinks this is going to 'mess' with JPL is clueless.  IF JPL cannot handle this he DOES NOT belong in the NFL period.  Big deal you are asked to sit in favor of a veteran - if you can't handle being a millionaire in that instance you are in the wrong profession.

To the poster that thinks the Bills 'lied' to us fans - :blink:  again, you are a bit to self centered and your well intentioned interpretations are wrong.

To the poster who thinks 'the Bills are not making the playoffs anyway"  :w00t:  :w00t:  Can you read the standings???  9-7 wins the AFC EAST this year and that is NOT outside of the Bills reach.

To the posters who thought the D would be wasted on this young qb, then you MUST love this move.  Maybe it will motivate the DEFENSE to finally !@#$IN show up for a game this year.

Again, I think this move will attract more than detract and I love the move (if it even happens) - I am coming up to WNY this weekend for the game and am excited to see how it pans out.

I am all about the Bills winning whoever plays -

467149[/snapback]

fick·le (f?k'?l)

adj. Characterized by erratic changeableness or instability, especially with regard to affections or attachments; capricious.

I want JP to continue starting. You're glad the Bills are switching to Kelly Holcomb. I believe that makes you the fickle one. :w00t:

fick·le (f?k'?l)

adj. Characterized by erratic changeableness or instability, especially with regard to affections or attachments; capricious.

I want JP to continue starting. You're glad the Bills are switching to Kelly Holcomb. I believe that makes you the fickle one.  :w00t:

467676[/snapback]

Oh great, someone actually reads the dictionary here at TBD. Next are you going to ask me to put into full context "fickle". Ok, so I will....undulating between love and hate of the Bills and the people that make the Bills an organization on a week to week, day to day, hour to hour basis.

So I stand by my assertion and also do not think I am fickle. Why? Because I still am a fan of the team regardless of who puts the jersey on to play whatever position. No erratic changeability here. Nice try though - you made me think....... slightly. :blink: