White House Spy

Frez

Was hired during the Clintoon administration. This is a result of them letting people work in the White house without clearances. Most were because they couldn't pass drug tests, but it seems a few others snuck in.

Hell he stole stuff from Gore.  I mean what could he have gotten ahold of.  Al's blue prints to the internet?

466534[/snapback]

He got the SECRET list of people who composed the Energy recommendations for Cheney. But everyone knows THAT list - it is a list composed of George and Dick.

Although the media is calling him a spy, he has not been charged with espionage. He has been charged with Disclosure of Classified Information, probably multiple counts for each time he did it. Each count could carry up to 10 years in prison. So, unfortunately, we will not be hanging this loser.

But, 10 years in federal prison is quite a long time.

Prison = 3 free meals a day and all the sex you never wanted.

You might look at Jonathan Pollard as a precedent, he turned classified information over to an ally as well (Israel), and was sentenced to life. Of course, he did it to himself in a plea bargain. Normal is 4-5 years per count.

You might look at Jonathan Pollard as a precedent, he turned classified information over to an ally as well (Israel), and was sentenced to life. Of course, he did it to himself in a plea bargain. Normal is 4-5 years per count.

466914[/snapback]

Exactly. I worked at Naval Intel in Suitland, where Pollard worked. I also worked in the same office with Robert Kim, who was caught giving TS documents to South Korea when he ran up credit card debt over 100K. He got 9 years.

Was hired during the Clintoon administration.  This is a result of them letting people work in the White house without clearances.  Most were because they couldn't pass drug tests, but it seems a few others snuck in.

466641[/snapback]

clinton/Bad yawn

I don't think that people should be partisan when it comes to issues of spying against our country. I don't care if he was hired under Clinton, Bush or whoever. A spy should be dealt the sternest punishment available.

This should also be true of anyone who violates laws against classified information including Berger and anyone found to be guilty in the Plame investigation. Everyone should know that classified information is not to be "mishandled" or "accidentally leaked", and you had better be prepared to pay the consequences if you violate the law.