" Big Mike Williams "

e-dog

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why everyone is ripping him. We won the first game and were tied in the 2nd quarter in Tampa when he left. Sure, let's cut him and let Jerman play the season...that would be awesome.

466446[/snapback]

Who said cut him? Just slather him up in Vagisil and get him back to work.

He gets ripped because he's a big freaking wuss, who won't play with any type of an injury, is always hurt, always has some type of issue, is overpaid, overrated, and basicaly has been a big waste since he's been here.

With that said, the Bills season is on the line right now and he is needed in the starting lineup, but since he has the toughness of "snackfair" I won't expect him again this week either.

He moves in 5 yard areas. It's not like he's running down wide receivers. Tape that g-damn ankle and get your lazy fat ass out on the field Mike.

Unfortunately he will never come around. What you see is what you will get for his career. He is decent when he plays but he is "soft". He will always be one of those guys sitting out with minor injuries because he really doesn't have it in him to play this game at a high level. People don't change their stripes at 25 and become tough players. He is what he is. :blink:

Unfortunately he will never come around. What you see is what you will get for his career. He is decent when he plays but he is "soft". He will always be one of those guys sitting out with minor injuries because he really doesn't have it in him to play this game at a high level. People don't change their stripes at 25 and become tough players. He is what he is. :blink:

466472[/snapback]

You did see the play where the Bucs player rolled up on his knee and ankle, right? Any player in the league would miss games from that.

Or am I interfering with the "MW sucks" rant? (since DB is gone, we apparantly need a new whipping boy).

CW

I don't know why everyone is ripping him. We won the first game and were tied in the 2nd quarter in Tampa when he left. Sure, let's cut him and let Jerman play the season...that would be awesome.

466446[/snapback]

What happened to McFarland? I think they should give him a chance.

I seen the play. I've also seen o-lineman not even miss a play when that happens let alone 3 weeks. He's an o-lineman he's not running down on kick-offs.

And I've been whipping Mike pretty much since he's been here. After I seen through his charade and realized we missed on this very important draft pick.

466472[/snapback]

Getting about 13-14 games a year (on average) from each offensive linemen is pretty much the norm. There are very few guys that play every game every year. MW missed 1 game last year, 3 games the year before and 2 games his rookie year. He got rolled up on this year which is a classic way for Olinemen to get leg injuries.

I love !@#$tards that post on this board while sitting in their underwear eating Doritos and drinking a beer calling a guy that slams into 300+lb. men 60-70 times a week "soft". You'd do it once and fall to the ground crying for your mommy. The guy takes so much abuse on this board for a variety of things when, truth be told, from about game 5-6 last year on, he's been the best linemen on this team.

I seen the play. I've also seen o-lineman not even miss a play when that happens let alone 3 weeks. He's an o-lineman he's not running down on kick-offs.

466505[/snapback]

Do you even realize how dumb your posts are? That's like saying, "I've seen RBs take a hit on the knee and get back up, fine. But that McGahee guy, he took a shot and missed a year. I've seen through his charade, he's a weak player that just doesn't love the game."

Every injury is different, if the guy can't play on an ankle, he can't play on it. It's not a charade, he's not a "wimp" because he can't play on it, it's just part of the game. Some guys are more durable than others, I’ll give you that…but MW is not a guy that spends most of his time hurt, despite what you want to make it sound like.