TD is in a box

jahnyc

Is it the talent or the coaching (or both)?  TD had a second chance to get his guy.  This time it was MM, and I have doubts about his abilities.  Poor play callling and too many penalties.  I think we have some talent, and I think an excellent head coach could be successful with this team.  There are obvious flaws and problems with this team in terms of talent, but MM and T. Clements do not inspire confidence and we are stuck, at best, with mediocre coaching.  What to do?  Well, TD can't fire MM if the team flops this season.  He is in the second year of a five year deal and this was TD's choice after another long and exhaustive search.  It would be equally as difficult to fire T. Clements.  After all, TD complained bitterly that GW should have hired Clements instead of Gilbride. 

TD is stuck and so are we.

462465[/snapback]

I think its the fabric softener they use on the uniforms

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly right.  That's why I'm done with TD.  Seriously, I tried.  I really did.  I just can't anymore.  I have no faith in him.  I have zero faith that our offense will ever score points more than once a game.  I also have always thought our defense, while solid, is wayyyyyyyyyyy over-rated.

And I'm not even saying that I didn't like or support all of his moves he has made.  But this is sickening.  It's painful to watch our team play.

Ugh.  This team has no identity.  Even right down to the ghetto uniforms we now play in.  Oh, TD did that one too.  Decided he'd ride in give us some new god awful uniforms made of non-Bills colors.

Gimme a new regime, go back to the old uni's.....1990 style or throwbacks, and let's get a new vision and outlook on this roster.

Yesterday was my breaking point.

God, I'm so done with T-fuggin-D.

463118[/snapback]

I hear what you are saying. Although I readily admit that TD has made some great, and I mean truly great moves moves, I can no longer count myself as a supporter of his. Three things in particular have turned me off:

1) The Bills STILL have a terrible offensive line. You simply do NOT draft midgets when the OL needs to be fixed.

2) His ego. I truly believe that if the Bills beat Pitt, Bledsoe would be our starter. He was embarassed in front of his former team. Even if JP was the right move (yeah, right) this was the wrong friggin reason.

3) I am starting to believe that the reason he neglects the OL is to stir the fan base and sell tickets. Speedsters, qbs and gadget players attract fan attention. This is fact. The thing is, I love the Buffalo Bills Football Team. I want us to be a winning franchise of tough football players, not a dog and pony show.

I hear what you are saying. Although I readily admit that TD has made some great, and I mean truly great moves moves, I can no longer count myself as a supporter of his. Three things in particular have turned me off:

1) The Bills STILL have a terrible offensive line. You simply do NOT draft midgets when the OL needs to be fixed.

2) His ego. I truly believe that if the Bills beat Pitt, Bledsoe would be our starter. He was embarassed in front of his former team. Even if JP was the right move (yeah, right) this was the wrong friggin reason.

3) I am starting to believe that the reason he neglects the OL is to stir the fan base and sell tickets. Speedsters, qbs and gadget players attract fan attention. This is fact. The thing is, I love the Buffalo Bills Football Team. I want us to be a winning franchise of tough football players, not a dog and pony show.

463864[/snapback]

I can't disagree with anything. He came up here to Buffalo on his high horse acting like we have never played winning football. He acted like we were the Arizona Cardinals or something.

You don't just come to Buffalo, and change EVERYTHING, when all we needed to do was re-load the gun. We just came off of seeing good football for the better part of 13 years in a row. We didn't need a color change and all of the BS. Just a roster overall and let's roll.

I see why most of Pittsburgh hated TD. I also am starting to see why most of Pittsburgh was happy to see Mularkey go. UGH!

TD is the man in the box

Buried in his Stojan

Won’t you come and save him, save him

Chorus

Feed his eyes, can you sew them shut?

Jesus christ, deny your maker

He who tries, will be wasted

Feed his eyes now you’ve sewn them shut

The Bills are the dogs who gets beat

Shove our noses in Stojan

Won’t you come and save us, save us

Chorus