Fight in Tunnel

Luvbills

Anyone else see the pushing and shoving after the game?? Adams and McGahee?? Apparently Adams was in the face of an official and Willis came up and Adams pushed him....Haslett broke it up?? Lovely

462225[/snapback]

Maybe the official tried to snag Big man's snack-pak?

Perhaps Sam was as pissed as I was watching the refs give the game away.

11 penalties for 79 yards for the Bills vs. 4 for 26 for the Aints

I know that everyone is supposed to feel sorry for New Orleans, but why do they always pick the Bills to take it up the ....

I can't remember a game with so much holding by the tightends and tackles without a call, but the Bills were flagged numerous times for hands to the face where they couldn't show one replay. Brooks was getting free because our defensive linemen and linebacker were getting wrapped up and dragged to the turf.

Then they had the audacity to call Moulds on a hold downfield when the replays showed nothing to negate a big play.

Sam was venting because those boobs were either paid or simply being homers for an unruly crowd - good for him.

Willis just needs to learn to get out of Sam's way when he's pissed. Heck, Sam got in Jerry Gray's face last year when Jerry kept pulling him on third down situations. And big Sam tore into anyone that went near him.

I am not totally unaware of our defensive shortcomings (ala Stallworth - how do you let one receiver continually get open on 3rd down ), but that was one of the worst called games I have seen in a while, and I can't help but think that the Bills have become the "Oakland" of the East - in regards to how our games are called by the NFL officials (just give it to them). Remember last week when they picked up the flag on that blatent pass interference, where Vick dumped it to no one while being sacked and there was no flag.

If we have to live with crummy officiating then at least let it be more balanced. I hope Sam gave that zebra hell.

Bickering Bills?

That's a good sign!

462326[/snapback]

yeah maybe they will win some football games like the bickering bills...wouldn't that be nice. I was pissed at the refs to while i was at the game but it is painfully obvious the bills suck something awful.