VOTE FOR BUFFALO AGAIN!!!!!

mackey7789

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is SOOOOO AWESOME!

If only there would be a way to rig the vote and have people vote over and over and over again. WE WOULD WIN!!!

Can you imagine walking around all day with the feeling knowing that Bills fans can increment a meaningless counter FASTER than any other team's fanbase???? I would be on Cloud 9 for weeks!!!! Joygasmic I tell you!!!!

Then of course, there is the trophy ceremony, the parade, the special SI edition, the commemorative t-shirts...

Finally, our day has come Bills fans! We will show the rest of the NFL just how fast we can clear our cache and how few women we actually interact with!!!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

This is SOOOOO AWESOME! 

If only there would be a way to rig the vote and have people vote over and over and over again.  WE WOULD WIN!!! 

Can you imagine walking around all day with the feeling knowing that Bills fans can increment a meaningless counter FASTER than any other team's fanbase????  I would be on Cloud 9 for weeks!!!!  Joygasmic I tell you!!!!

Then of course, there is the trophy ceremony, the parade, the special SI edition, the commemorative t-shirts...

Finally, our day has come Bills fans!  We will show the rest of the NFL just how fast we can clear our cache and how few women we actually interact with!!!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

457871[/snapback]

Um...me thinks you've added just a wee bit too much sarcasm Scott. :lol:

Having tailgated at both, hands down it is GB. Again, I would like to vote 'homey' just because, but if any of you honestly experienced both, you would know what I mean.

Again, I was born and raised in WNY and admire the Bills as much as anyone, yet you gotta give props where props are due (kinda like acknowleding the brilliance of Belichick or greatness of Brady - you would prefer to not do it, but evidence suggests otherwise).

It will be interesting to see where the poll ends up.

This is SOOOOO AWESOME! 

If only there would be a way to rig the vote and have people vote over and over and over again.  WE WOULD WIN!!! 

Can you imagine walking around all day with the feeling knowing that Bills fans can increment a meaningless counter FASTER than any other team's fanbase????  I would be on Cloud 9 for weeks!!!!  Joygasmic I tell you!!!!

Finally, our day has come Bills fans!  We will show the rest of the NFL just how fast we can clear our cache and how few women we actually interact with!!!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

457871[/snapback]

LOL stop it you insensitive bastard!!

Having tailgated at both, hands down it is GB.  Again, I would like to vote 'homey' just because, but if any of you honestly experienced both, you would know what I mean.

457919[/snapback]

1st of all, this vote isn't for people who have actually visited these stadiums. What kind of idealistic loser are you? Save that crap for the campuses of Berkeley...

This vote is about glory... The glory that will shine upon us once we increment that counter faster than the competition. We will vote and vote again, all the while flexing our mental muscle knowing that the mentally weak know nothing about browser caches.

We will prove once and for all Bills fans see fewer bare boobies in person than the entire NFL combined!

1st of all, this vote isn't for people who have actually visited these stadiums.  What kind of idealistic loser are you?  Save that crap for the campuses of Berkeley...

This vote is about glory...  The glory that will shine upon us once we increment that counter faster than the competition.  We will vote and vote again, all the while flexing our mental muscle knowing that the mentally weak know nothing about browser caches. 

We will prove once and for all Bills fans see fewer bare boobies in person than the entire NFL combined!

457966[/snapback]

Scott forgot his medicine this morning :lol:

:lol: