Maybe keeping Bledsoe would have been better?

firstngoal

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will you people in Buffalo realize that Drew Bledsoe was not your problem.  He was the one thing that could have taken the Bills to the show.  As Parcells said, "It is was it is".  Bledsoe is a pocket passing q.b.  Give him the protection and weapons to use, and you go to the show.  Watching a kid with "athletic ability" running around in circles is not my idea of a field general.  Unfortunatley, the fans in Buffalo have been steered in the wrong direction.  I hate to see the Bills like this but I can take some satisfaction in watching my man Bledsoe winning in Dallas.

456918[/snapback]

That is why Parcells knows what he is doing.

And that's the situation in a nutshell.  Whether it's because he's afraid of the pressure from the poor pass blocking or because the game is faster than he was expecting, he hasn't made a single play in two weeks.  We're not even talking about a "big play" here, we're talking about a regular old play.

I'm worried about the Saints game, mainly because it's their first game in their "new" home and I bet they'll be pumped up...  It won't be an easy win.

CW

455899[/snapback]

Yes that's it the saints will be pumped up after living out of a hotel room for the last 5 weeks playing in front of a bunch of basketball fans in a city 800 miles from home ,can you say worn out from travel,,,not much crowd noise from fans in a foriegn city is my guess, score early and win is the bills answer to that problem,, saints haven't been able to hold onto the ball last two weeks from what I've seen.

He took way too much of a beating I thought from a lot of fans and media, but long term JP offers the best option. Bledsoe would have won us more games this year but we would not make the playoffs. And if we did, Noooo way we beat Pittsburgh or New England. You know what Bledsoe gives you. New England did as well and they made the right choice with Brady. Watch as later on in the year Bledsoe will have awful games. Let's just hope JP gets better as the year goes on--look at Leftwich, Carson Palmer, even Eli Manning look better. Just give him time and more experience.

Yes that's it the saints will be pumped up after living out of a hotel room for the last 5 weeks playing in front of a bunch of basketball fans in a city 800 miles from home ,can you say worn out from travel,,,not much crowd noise from fans in a foriegn city is my guess, score early and win is the bills answer to that problem,, saints haven't been able to hold onto the ball last two weeks from what I've seen.

457633[/snapback]

Anybody heard any odds on the game? - my local paper still says "pick".