Did some of you guys finally have a revelation?

Peter

It is quite humorous that some of you guys have finally appreciated the importance of an offensive line.

I can only hope that the Bills actually begin to realize the importance of an offensive line.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a great offensive line, a great running back, and someone who could throw the long ball.

It is quite humorous that some of you guys have finally appreciated the importance of an offensive line.

I can only hope that the Bills actually begin to realize the importance of an offensive line.

Wouldn't be nice to have a great offensive line, a great running back, and someone who could throw the long ball.

454062[/snapback]

Why can't the organization see it?

Wouldn't be nice to have a great offensive line, a great running back, and someone who could throw the long ball.

454062[/snapback]

I've been on Donahoe's a$$ for the lack of attention to the Oline since day one. It is reason enough to discredit all his other moves. It's football 101 and he doesn't get it.

454062[/snapback]

I'm starting to think it's a conspiracy with the way TD views offensive lineman. We just neglect the position so obviously year after year that I can't make any sense of it.

Perhaps TD is playing the football business game more then the football winning game. After all skilled position players fill the seats, and get people excited. Lineman win games but aren't much fun to hear about on draft day. How else can we logically explain how we entered the season with this group of starters, or better yet with this complete lack of depth.

When your one Tackle away from Greg Jerman the fans have every right to start asking questions.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a great offensive line, a great running back, and someone who could throw the long ball.

454062[/snapback]

The OL's fine, just like the last three seasons. It's still Bledsoe's fault. :P

I'm starting to think it's a conspiracy with the way TD views offensive lineman.  We just neglect the position so obviously year after year that I can't make any sense of it.

Perhaps TD is playing the football business game more then the football winning game. After all skilled position players fill the seats, and get people excited. Lineman win games but aren't much fun to hear about on draft day. How else can we logically explain how we entered the season with this group of starters, or better yet with this complete lack of depth.

When your one Tackle away from Greg Jerman the fans have every right to start asking questions.

454121[/snapback]

You are dead on. All good teams always have one thing in common, which is a great 0 line. SF and Dallas and the Bills had great teams in the 90's only thing in common was the good o-lines. Its why you can plug anyone into a Denver or KC backfield and they look like the second coming of Jim Brown. Its why Manning and Marvin are tearing through record books. Donahoe is more intereted in a$$es in seats and his ego.

offensively, our main problem isn't protection. our main problem is we have a QB with the worst problem a QB can have: Hesitancy. We have open receivers. JP sees them occasionally. Yet even when he does, he's not pulling the trigger.

10 straight quarters of this, and 2 straight weeks where even JP has addressed it as a problem. He needs to get better yesterday, or any calls for Holcomb will be justified. Mularkey said they're not playing for tomorrow, but to win today. We'll see if he means that. One more game like this from Losman and I'm all for his benching.

Not going to say something stupid like 'he sucks', after only his 3rd NFL start, but I wish he'd stop talking about his skills and actually demonstrate them.

Teague had 2-3 HORRID plays.  Other than that, I thought the line played well - am I nuts?

454101[/snapback]

2-3 horrid plays is enought o cost you the game, no matter who you are playing!! On the contrary, I think the main focus of the front office the past 2 seasons has been building the o-line. WE signed Villareal, McNally, Anderson, gandy, ajd have drafted like 3-4 other O-lineman. Yes we lost Jennings, but there was no way we could sign him. right now, i'm more concerned about our "great defense". But hey, 0-4 last year, we're only 1-2 now.

You are dead on.  All good teams always have one thing in common, which is a great 0 line. SF and Dallas and the Bills had great teams in the 90's only thing in common was the good o-lines.  Its why you can plug anyone into a Denver or KC backfield and they look like the second coming of Jim Brown.  Its why Manning and Marvin are tearing through record books.  Donahoe is more intereted in a$$es in seats and his ego.

454289[/snapback]

You don't think that is the reason that he drafted a squiggly little midget with his first pick this year, do ya? :P