We are Penn State!

/dev/null

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34-29 :lol:

452396[/snapback]

It was a great game, and a good win for a program that desperately needs to get some victories against big ten teams. Penn State has some great young WR's and a defense that has looked good at times. But Northwestern is hardly the cream of the crop, and Penn State really should have lost this game.

Robinson will make some spectacular plays but will also have plenty of meltdowns. As it stands the only big ten schools they can beat are Indiana, Northwestern, and Illinois. They have plenty of talent, but Paterno really needs to hang it up for this team to go anywhere.

One more fluff game until they have to play some real opponents.

Date Opponent H/A Tme/Scr

09/03/05 South Florida H W 23-13

09/10/05 Cincinnati H W 42-24

09/17/05 Central Michigan H W 40-3

09/24/05 Northwestern A W 34-29

10/01/05 Minnesota H 3:30 PM

10/08/05 Ohio State H 7:00 PM

10/15/05 Michigan A More

10/22/05 Illinois A 7:00 PM

10/29/05 Purdue H More

11/05/05 Wisconsin H More

11/19/05 Michigan State A More

* Times are EST.

* All schedules are tentative.

One more fluff game until they have to play some real opponents.

Date Opponent H/A Tme/Scr

09/03/05 South Florida H  W 23-13

09/10/05 Cincinnati H  W 42-24

09/17/05 Central Michigan H  W 40-3

09/24/05 Northwestern A  W 34-29

10/01/05 Minnesota H  3:30 PM

10/08/05 Ohio State H  7:00 PM

10/15/05 Michigan A  More

10/22/05 Illinois A  7:00 PM

10/29/05 Purdue H  More

11/05/05 Wisconsin H  More

11/19/05 Michigan State A  More

* Times are EST.

* All schedules are tentative.

452627[/snapback]

Now, now...do we ever say that when the Bills win? Our schedule last year looked a lot like that :flirt:

If you are saying Minnesota is fluff, they are hardly that...

Im a PSU fan, granted, these arent big time wins, but the way things have gone over the last few years, at least PSU is winning games for once.

452628[/snapback]

Minnesota has played Tulsa, Colorado State, Florida Atlantic and an over rated Purdue team. (I'll be surprised if Purdue is even ranked after ND beats them next week) Maybe i am wrong, but nobody on Minnesota sticks out as a playmaker. They just come off as a team that has had an easy schedule so far.

Minnesota has played Tulsa, Colorado State, Florida Atlantic and an over rated Purdue team. (I'll be surprised if Purdue is even ranked after ND beats them next week) Maybe i am wrong, but nobody on Minnesota sticks out as a playmaker. They just come off as a team that has had an easy schedule so far.

Minnesota's Laurence Maroney is one of the better running backs in the country and he had 217 yards yesterday so I'm going to consider him a playmaker. :flirt:

Penn State can talk all they want for another two weeks until OSU comes into town. It will be a great game, but Ohio State is going to come out on top. BTW, I am going to that game and I can't wait, it's going to be incredible.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.