Who's Lori? And Why so Vehemently

BenchBledsoe

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have the 3 hrs required to read that post. Somebody please condense for me what happened. . . Thanks

448668[/snapback]

I didn't see it either.

I shall miss b.harami's predictions, though... he was a true visionary and a seer. :D

Lori's a very respected, extremely knowledgeable, long time poster who invariably shuts people up with succinct, fact-filled, well-researched and reasoned posts. Boorami didnt really get bounced for disrespecting Lori as much as being an arrogant idiot, who then say something unnecessary concerning Lori.

But if you ever need to know anything on the Bills, find boorami, because he knows more than anyone. Well, that's what he told us anyway.

To (seriously) answer your question, BenchBledsoe, Lori is one of the most respected members of this board, if not THE most respected. She's as knowledgeable a football fan as you'll find here, and doesn't usually partake in the sophomoric hijinks that go on here. So, to see her name being added to the fracas made those who know and respect her jump to her defense.

Lori's a very respected, extremely knowledgeable, long time poster who invariably shuts people up with succinct, fact-filled, well-researched and reasoned posts. Boorami didnt really get bounced for disrespecting Lori as much as being an arrogant idiot, who then say something unnecessary concerning Lori.

But if you ever need to know anything on the Bills, find boorami, because he knows more than anyone. Well, that's what he told us anyway.

448690[/snapback]

Did you tell him that you know more?

ownZA, OWNZA!

448681[/snapback]

McGrath: Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator. He would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't . . :D

To (seriously) answer your question, BenchBledsoe, Lori is one of the most respected members of this board, if not THE most respected.  She's as knowledgeable a football fan as you'll find here, and doesn't usually partake in the sophomoric hijinks that go on here.  So, to see her name being added to the fracas made those who know and respect her jump to her defense.

448691[/snapback]

When it comes to football knowledge I agree with you big guy. But I think some mammoth pool playing teddy bear from Baltimore maybe the most respected.

448690[/snapback]

Thanks. . . for a minute there I figured it must be some board administrators wife or something.