Post game radio: The Coach

gantrules

Well, now I know what you guys were talking about. During the first week I listened for a solid hour to him and was thinking "this guy isn't that bad, actually I kind of like him."

Yesterday, I saw the light. Between him saying "fat ass lineman" 30 times, "you need to bloody TB's noses" 25 times and talking about the glory days in Buffalo at least 10 times all over a course of 20 minutes I had my share. He got so belligerant I shut it off b/c no one needs to listen to overreactive drivel.

I'm starting to wonder if the guy is bipolar. Needless to say I won't bother turning him on next week. My suggestion? Broadcast another game after the Bills game. Or even have Bob Lonsberry talk about the game, at least the guy has a slight grip over his emotions.

Well, now I know what you guys were talking about. During the first week I listened for a solid hour to him and was thinking "this guy isn't that bad, actually I kind of like him."

Yesterday, I saw the light. Between him saying "fat ass lineman" 30 times, "you need to bloody TB's noses" 25 times and talking about the glory days in Buffalo at least 10 times all over a course of 20 minutes I had my share. He got so belligerant I shut it off b/c no one needs to listen to overreactive drivel.

I'm starting to wonder if the guy is bipolar. Needless to say I won't bother turning him on next week. My suggestion? Broadcast another game after the Bills game. Or even have Bob Lonsberry talk about the game, at least the guy has a slight grip over his emotions.

446250[/snapback]

Like I said all along...he builds them up early in the year and then slams them the first time things go south. Sort of like this board. :doh:

If you sifted through the cliches yesterday he still had a lot of accurate things to say X's and O's wise regarding the game. He still bashes the management no matter what and that gets annoying, but he had more interesting things to say than anything I heard on the other talk shows still.

he reminds me of a high school coach i once had. he would get us so worked up before the game that we would have been happy to run through the locker room wall to get to the field- only to threaten to forfeit the game in the first quarter because we made a mistake. lets' just say he was a little over the top. :)

he reminds me of a high school coach i once had. he would get us so worked up before the game that we would have been happy to run through the locker room wall to get to the field- only to threaten to forfeit the game in the first quarter because we made a mistake.  lets' just say he was a little over the top. :)

446338[/snapback]

Chess team? :(

Your lucky to be able to heard the Coach. Try listening to Mike Schoop for 15 minutes, that is if you are smart enough.

There's a big difference between giving insightful analysis and just being insulting.

So you listened to Mike Schoop too! If you come up with a good point he changes the topic or hangs up on the caller. I tried to listen to the gr post game show, I heard no drunks calling in so it must be him.